Scene by Scene Location Guide for movies and TV shows filmed in Florida

miamijimf

Deserving of special recognition, this site is remarkable for its completeness and the diligence of the research: http://www.miamivicelocations.org/ . It is a location guide for each Vice episode. The pages, screen captures, annotated maps, and current photos are arranged chronologically in sequence with the story line of each episode. Its dedicated author is working his way through the entire series, episode by episode. Locations used by other TV shows and movies are included.

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net. It is a location guide for each Vice episode. The pages, screen captures, annotated maps, and current photos are arranged chronologically in sequence with the story line of each episode. Its dedicated author is working his way through the entire series, episode by episode. Locations used by other TV shows and movies are included.

It really is fine work again by SoflaJeremy - the MV locations are a gem :D

Thank you all. I will definitely continue the "work". When I first started I could only dream of someday getting thru the first two seasons. I became quicker and more efficient as did the technology I have available now so I have no doubt that someday the entire series will be completed on the site. It would not be near as much fun if I did not have great people with whom I could share it. Thanks to all of you. It is amazing how Miami Vice has changed my life, from career choices to having moved to South Florida. Now with the location site it has pushed me to learn way more about computers and building websites than I ever would have not to mention that I feel that I know Miami 1000 times better than I ever would have without Vice. Thanks Miami Vice.
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

The best site!I'm an Italian boy biggest fan of Miami vice and burn notice, I want to thank you for developing this website. It's the second time I go to Miami, and I love finding location and place where my favorite tv show was filmed. It's a beautiful idea, to see how was on tv show and how's today.Is website helped me to find the right location to sleep, the clay hotel in espanola way.( filmed in many episodes, the pilot and cool running and others...)Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Work had been hampered by my old computer having memory and other issues, but still I plodded along as best I could. I am happy to say the computer I ordered built some time ago has arrived (today) and I am somewhat up and running on the new computer. Enough at least to get on line and type this here. Windows 8 is a bit strange to me but I am getting use to it as I go along. With thousands of times more storage I will be able to gather all my location pictures on 1 computer, finally!!! and work much more efficiently on my location sites. I hope to get organized enough and get all the apps (programs) I need to start working on my sites this week. Next up, Indian Wars.

Work had been hampered by my old computer having memory and other issues' date=' but still I plodded along as best I could. I am happy to say the computer I ordered built some time ago has arrived (today) and I am somewhat up and running on the new computer. Enough at least to get on line and type this here. Windows 8 is a bit strange to me but I am getting use to it as I go along. With thousands of times more storage I will be able to gather all my location pictures on 1 computer, finally!!! and work much more efficiently on my location sites. I hope to get organized enough and get all the apps (programs) I need to start working on my sites this week. Next up, Indian Wars.[/quote']That's great Charlie.:clap:

• 2 months later...

I am moving my websites. The address will no longer be www.sffl.comcastbiz.net. On that home page there is currently (as of a few minutes ago) a note about the move and links to the new sites. As I upgraded my computer lately I am taking the time to reorganize the sites at the same time that I am getting my new computer organized. One of the reasons for this is that I have found a host that will provide the same services or better that I had thru Comcast for about 1/10 the cost. Another is for long term name recognition it will be best not to have my hosting done thru the same people that provide my internet. I will no longer be locked into the same internet provider.I am dividing up the sites into separate sites for each season. This may not be very noticeable to the casual surfer but it will make editing the sites much easier and faster for me. They will all be linked together for easy viewing.Miami Vice season 1: www.miamivicelocations.orgMiami Vice season 2: www.miamivicelocations2.orgMiami Vice season 3: www.miamivicelocations3.orgMiami Vice season 4: www.miamivicelocations4.orgfloridamovielocations.org covers post Miami Vice movies. those movies produced after Vice's introduction and were likely influenced by Vice.floridamovielocations2.org deals with movies released prior to Miami Vice.I have not finished the season 4's site yet but will turn it on shortly. I have checked all the others and they seem to be up and working properly. I have not attacked Burn Notice yet so they are still available at southfloridafilminglocations.com. I will move them sometime in the future but it is a good amount of work. My new e-mail is cglide@floridamovielocations.org Please use that as I have been having trouble connecting with the old address.http://www.floridamovielocations.orgHappy viewing. In the long run this move, though allot of work now will pay off with quicker additions in the future. Constructive suggestions are always appreciated. Cheers.

I am moving my websites. The address will no longer be www.sffl.comcastbiz.net. On that home page there is currently (as of a few minutes ago) a note about the move and links to the new sites. As I upgraded my computer lately I am taking the time to reorganize the sites at the same time that I am getting my new computer organized. One of the reasons for this is that I have found a host that will provide the same services or better that I had thru Comcast for about 1/10 the cost. Another is for long term name recognition it will be best not to have my hosting done thru the same people that provide my internet. I will no longer be locked into the same internet provider.I am dividing up the sites into separate sites for each season. This may not be very noticeable to the casual surfer but it will make editing the sites much easier and faster for me. They will all be linked together for easy viewing.Miami Vice season 1: www.miamivicelocations.orgMiami Vice season 2: www.miamivicelocations2.orgMiami Vice season 3: www.miamivicelocations3.orgMiami Vice season 4: www.miamivicelocations4.orgfloridamovielocations.org covers post Miami Vice movies. those movies produced after Vice's introduction and were likely influenced by Vice.floridamovielocations2.org deals with movies released prior to Miami Vice.I have not finished the season 4's site yet but will turn it on shortly. I have checked all the others and they seem to be up and working properly. I have not attacked Burn Notice yet so they are still available at southfloridafilminglocations.com. I will move them sometime in the future but it is a good amount of work. My new e-mail is cglide@floridamovielocations.org Please use that as I have been having trouble connecting with the old address.http://www.floridamovielocations.orgHappy viewing. In the long run this move' date=' though allot of work now will pay off with quicker additions in the future. Constructive suggestions are always appreciated. Cheers.[/quote']Wow, that's a lot of work Charlie, I appreciate it. I'm sure fans will enjoy it and it will contribute to the history of pop culture and Miami.

• 2 weeks later...

Certainly agree. Charlie- are you still planning on moving back to Florida?

Yes I remember you mentioned that earlier in the Year - any update Charlie ?:cool::D:thumbsup:

• 4 months later...

Deserving of special recognition, this site is remarkable for its completeness and the diligence of the research: http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net. It is a location guide for each Vice episode. The pages, screen captures, annotated maps, and current photos are arranged chronologically in sequence with the story line of each episode. Its dedicated author is working his way through the entire series, episode by episode. Locations used by other TV shows and movies are included.

Bumping this for any who may not have visited this unbelievable and fantastic site by C Glide. Have never failed to be astounded when going in his site and looking at the details of the Vice shooting locations. And this is definitely something I need to use when I eventually get to do a Miami shooting locations tour. :cool:

• Like 1