My Don Johnson Autographed Photos:)

DJAngel

• 2 weeks later...

Found this today in my storage box - This was taken on the set of 'Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man' in December 1990. I sent this to the studio and asked for Don's signature. This is how he signed it - "To Bonnie, Thanx for looking out for the Marlboro Man! Best, Don Johnson" :DEingefügtes Bild

Brings back many happy memories :happy:

And you think the word "happy :happy:" is enough to describe it properly? :D:):confused::):DI think most of the fans are addicted to hear your memories. And I'm self-confident enough ;) to please you once again: Give us more :happy::happy: :clap:!I can't get enough.. :D;):D

These pics are great, DJAngel. Thanks for sharing them with us! :thumbsup: You said you have no room for them & store them in a box?????? That's almost criminal. You should have them displayed as a focal point in your home.I have a small shrine to Frank Sinatra in my house, and would have the same for Don Johnson if I had the photos. I only have a couple pics & a magazine cover.

These pics are great' date=' DJAngel. Thanks for sharing them with us! :thumbsup: You said you have no room for them & store them in a box?????? That's almost criminal. You should have them displayed as a focal point in your home.I have a small shrine to Frank Sinatra in my house, and would have the same for Don Johnson if I had the photos. I only have a couple pics & a magazine cover.[/quote']Tony D., I had them displayed for years, but at this point just not enough room. I dream of having a Miami Vice room someday. Well, I can always dream :D

I understand what you're saying, DJAngel......a Miami Vice room would be great but the best would be what Cooper&Burnett has.........a whole Miami Vice house! :thumbsup::rolleyes:

Yes' date=' a complete Miami Vice house :D Good for Coop :thumbsup:[/quote']A whole MIAMI VICE house, AND a room JUST for MIAMI VICE collectibles and VICE clothes!(I'm a bit over the top)

• 6 months later...