PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: Removal Of All My Photos On .ORG.

COOPER&BURNETT

This is a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:On TUESDAY DECEMBER 9th 2008 at 7:45 PST I have written a statement in the GENERAL section on .ORG that I expect to have all of my nearly 2,000 photos to be removed from .ORG.It can be proved that these photos are my PERSONAL PROPERTY, and I therefore want them removed. One need only check out the URL.Over 180 people have viewed and read my request on .org, and those members are aware, and have knowlege that I have requested the removal and will expect to see the request followed through.This thread will be respectfully asked to be removed upon the removal of all my photos on .ORG. -COOPER&BURNETT

• Administrators

I hope they respect your wishes the same as Ferrariman respected Mr. Bravo's request to have his section removed.

I hope you have more luck than I do... I am still waiting for the Morgana thread to be deleted... and everything I removed got restored when they did the back-up... grrr!

If you check out the thread you will see that you have your answer... from Martijn and Srobak... to save you looking... the answer is no

No, after a period of time that "Delete" button is ahhh, "deleted". You can only blank out the entire post and leave just this:.I praise your decision Coop. That must have been a difficult decision to ask for all the work you did to be wiped out. You have my admiration for doing this.

I am currently editing my Morgana thread posts... the other thing that I could suggest is that you change your photo hosting and then delete the account... try Flickr

• Administrators

One more bad decision on their part doesn't surprise me Coop. Just make your section here bigger and better than it ever was.

I was expecting this, why should they delete it? They deny it but they know that soon the only valuable thing on org will be C&B’s massive collection of pics. They will live on breadcrumbs, so they’re saving the loaf of bread as much as they can for when the famine comes. Btw, I had saved and deleted my precious PMs, you can imagine how I was feeling, going back to 2004 when org was an oasis in the wilderness of the web.Then my PMs suddenly appeared again after the backup. All of them except my last one to Tif regarding “Relieved of dutyâ€.That one wasn’t restored in the backup. What a coincidence! Not that it matters anyway, but they delete what they please and in my case surely the first thing to go was a PM from a member who joined in 2003 who was just calmly telling to Tif “I don’t agree with your decisionâ€.

I hope they respect your wishes the same as Ferrariman respected Mr. Bravo's request to have his section removed.

Respect has moved here with F-Man and us all, I don't think there's much of it left over there.

What a sad thing. Everyone has a standard with which they live by and lets them sleep at night. Not all share those unfortunately!!:(You meant well to share with us all, when people see them on the other site they'll know the truth.

I was expecting this' date=' why should they delete it? They deny it but they know that soon the only valuable thing on org will be C&B’s massive collection of pics. They will live on breadcrumbs, so they’re saving the loaf of bread as much as they can for when the famine comes. Btw, I had saved and deleted my precious PMs, you can imagine how I was feeling, going back to 2004 when org was an oasis in the wilderness of the web.Then my PMs suddenly appeared again after the backup. All of them except my last one to Tif regarding “Relieved of dutyâ€.That one wasn’t restored in the backup. What a coincidence! Not that it matters anyway, but they delete what they please and in my case surely the first thing to go was a PM from a member who joined in 2003 who was just calmly telling to Tif “I don’t agree with your decisionâ€. Respect has moved here with F-Man and us all, I don't think there's much of it left over there.[/quote']That's funny... My pm to Tif was deleted also.

I'm not saying this in a mean way, I'm just trying to understand.Why when RB asked F-man to delete his section and photos was a final ethical kind gesture given to him, but when I simply asked for the same consideration, I'm told no.I don't understand.

• Administrators

As I had posted in the now deleted topics on .org Rick told me to ban him if I felt it necessary, no hard feelings, it's just business. Yes I banned him and I also thought by our last PMs to each other we had an agreement of sorts. No arguments, no name calling, just business. Rick actually rejoined the site only to send me a PM asking me to remove his section which I honored. You will NEVER get the same consideration by the current site owners and their pet bully because they have no honor.

How sad is this?C&B I'm sorry you are having a rough time. I don't understand it. If someone no longer wants thing up that are theirs and put them up to be so nice, it's not anyones to keep. It's yours to do with what you want. Like I read on here, and I remember it well, RB's things were taken down as asked by Lou. Why then is it different now? Because Lou isn't there. I haven't been on the site and will not go back. Anything I put up is there and my pm's are probably still in my box. I guess they can look at them. How sad for grown adults to not honor another adults request. Yet another reason for me not to go there. I made my choice and this is my home. Coop I hope, and anyone else, that someone will honor requests like this. It's like holding your things in prison. I agree with Lou, make this sites C&B scrapbook better than the one there. Oh and wasn't there something said that things were being stolen from Org. so isn't this along the same lines? Childish and very sad. Sue

C&B I'm sorry you are having a rough time. I don't understand it. If someone no longer wants thing up that are theirs and put them up to be so nice' date=' it's not anyones to keep. It's yours to do with what you want. Like I read on here, and I remember it well, RB's things were taken down as asked by Lou. Why then is it different now? Because Lou isn't there. I haven't been on the site and will not go back. Anything I put up is there and my pm's are probably still in my box. I guess they can look at them. How sad for grown adults to not honor another adults request. Yet another reason for me not to go there. I made my choice and this is my home. Coop I hope, and anyone else, that someone will honor requests like this. It's like holding your things in prison. I agree with Lou, make this sites C&B scrapbook better than the one there. Oh and wasn't there something said that things were being stolen from Org. so isn't this along the same lines? Childish and very sad. Sue[/quote']It seems like it's done JUST for meanness. Why?

I'm almost feeling sorry for the communist regime (almost). It's like the Emperor's New Clothes come to life. That place is a ghost town. Even BGradeBully is keeping quiet, probably because there's no one to abuse. Unless maybe now he'll send me another PM, just to let me know how over it he is. And his henchman reminds me of every brainless foot soldier, mindlessly carping about how great things are as Rome falls.As for handsome and grandma, I still don't have them figured out. Saying "I can't delete your stuff C&B because that'd be hard work." Well, that's what you signed up for, Buckaroo.

That place is a ghost town.
They also have a new member named fman! Spooky! Whoever he is' date=' he's probably there to haunt org with the name [u']they love so much!!!
As for handsome and grandma' date=' I still don't have them figured out.[/quote']I'm embarassed to ask, but still very curious... who are they?

Thanks, now I have a little clue! ;) I'm tired after a long day at work, it's 7pm here but I still have some energy left to laugh at "Grandma". Viceman I have tears in my eyes, it's so funny and oh so true. Since we share the same year of birth well then, it's time to buy an anti-wrinkle cream! :p

they love so much!!!

I just checked the profile and SHE (yes, fman is a woman :D) has two posts. They must have been deleted because when I searched for them, I got an error message saying that no posts exist. :rolleyes: