Hope this is not in violation of rules here, but I am putting my S&W 645 up for sale.

jama555

Hi Everyone: Hope this does not viotate the rules here. I did read the rules of the forum and did not see the contrary.Anyway, again, my arsenal collection is growing. What a problem. How can I fix it? By offering to the members here, first crack at buying my S&W 645.Why am I selling it? To keep the collection down and to recup the costs of having bought the S&W 4586 and 1006. Here, I know it would find a good home. In Dallas, I would lose my shirt on it. There is not a big market for 2nd to 3rd generation S&W.It has some holster wear, but barrel, and internal mechanisms are intact. I had to replace the grips, and it has the nice, aftermarket grips. It fires great, no jams, no misfires. Otherwise, as clean as it gets, for a gun of that Era. I am asking $400.00 for it. It is a first come, first serve. If you are in Texas or Oklahoma, we can drive and meet and greet and do a private sale. Otherwise, we will have to do the transfer from one gunshop to another, and my gunshop will ship to yours. It has been a while since I have done this so be patient and let me know what the rules are in doing a transfer this way.Please contact me at jama55us@yahoo.com, my personal email, to discuss payment options.And yes, here are the pictures: At least here, I know it would go to a good home, and hopefully, you all can trust me as well.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• 1 year later...
Did you end up selling this gun? If not' date=' PM me. I've been on the look out for a clean 645.Ripper[/quote']Hi: Sorry, it has been sold. Thanks for the inquiry.