Don Johnson on Conan - 7 September 2011

DefinitelyCrockett

Hey everyone - looks like Don Johnson is going to be doing the talk show circuit, no doubt to promote his latest film. The programming schedules have him listed to appear on Conan on Wednesday 7 September, so keep an eye out for that one.

Conan on Wednesday 7 September, so keep an eye out for that one.

Thank you very much for this message, DefinitlyCrockett !!Oh yes - and we in Germany live once again in the land of the ignorant :rolleyes::rolleyes: :cry::cry:. Please inform should something be found later on the net ... again please, whether images or Clip .... can someone set it here? That would be terrific :dance2::funky::dance2::happy:!!

Thanks for posting. Will definately look out for the interview' date=' down here.:cheers:[/quote']Aussiefan -keep an eye out on Gem (digital channel 90), 11.30pm on Wednesday to Saturday nights.I can't record anything from Gem - don't have a digital recorder yet!Can someone in the USA confirm what is being screened over there at the moment - are they replaying episodes from the past season? It seems they are doing that here.

• 2 weeks later...

REMINDER!!!Don't forget everyone - Don Johnson will be appearing on Conan this Wednesday 7th September!I had a look at the schedule on Conan's website & he's listed to appear!http://teamcoco.com/schedule/2011-36#guest-15569If anyone is able to record the interview & upload it, it would be greatly appreciated! :thumbsup: It is on a channel here in Australia which is not recordable/uploadable for me.Those of you within the USA can actually watch Conan's shows on his website http://teamcoco.com/

...and here it is !!:done::done::done:This ist the link to:Bucky Larson: Born to be a Star Interview - Don Johnson - Trailer Addicthttp-~~-//www.traileraddict.com/trailer/bucky-larson-born-to-be-a-star/interview-don-johnson I'm not sure if it's already the final interview - but that's not really matter!Have fun !!

:done::done::done:This ist the link to:Bucky Larson: Born to be a Star Interview - Don Johnson - Trailer Addicthttp-~~-//www.traileraddict.com/trailer/bucky-larson-born-to-be-a-star/interview-don-johnson I'm not sure if it's already the final interview - but that's not really matter!Have fun !!

Thanks for this! :cool: This is another interview altogether. Doesn't matter - we get to see him even more!Conan is a talk show, so will be a bit different. Will be on in about 24 hours from now!

Aussiefan -keep an eye out on Gem (digital channel 90)' date=' 11.30pm on Wednesday to Saturday nights.I can't record anything from Gem - don't have a digital recorder yet!Can someone in the USA confirm what is being screened over there at the moment - are they replaying episodes from the past season? It seems they are doing that here.[/quote'] Thanks for the heads up. Will try and find it. My be able to record it as I have to be up at 04:15 tomorrow for work.Will let you know.

Thanks for the heads up. Will try and find it. My be able to record it as I have to be up at 04:15 tomorrow for work.Will let you know.

Thanks Aussiefan!I'm not sure how far behind we are from the US, so will have to keep an eye out - the earliest it could be for us is tomorrow night (Thursday 8th).

Thanks for this! :cool: This is another interview altogether. Doesn't matter - we get to see him even more!Conan is a talk show' date=' so will be a bit different. Will be on in about 24 hours from now![/quote'] Thank you! I was not sure. The date had not yet reached it. Then I can expect more. That's good!

I definitely plan on watching him tonight. I don't like Conan.......he tells one good joke to Jay Leno's 10 good jokes. DJ's movie doesn't sound like a real winner but I always enjoy his interview comments.

There's a preview clip of tonight's show posted on Conan's website (the full episode isn't up yet). Here are some screen shots from the preview:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

What time Eastern? Probably about right now.

Going by what is on top of that first photo (and if I understand correctly) - 11pm eastern & 10pm central??

I don't have high hopes for the movie, but hes lookin' pretty good. I did notice he snubbed Miami Vice seemingly though, something to the effect of 'Its amazing how a hot car can make up for bad writing' *sigh*

I don't have high hopes for the movie' date=' but hes lookin' pretty good. I did notice he snubbed Miami Vice seemingly though, something to the effect of 'Its amazing how a hot car can make up for bad writing' *sigh*[/quote'] Yeah he seemed to be poking fun at a lot of things & people - Conan didn't escape either lol! :) DJ is always funny when he does interviews.He can poke as much fun at Miami Vice as he wants lol, but if he ever gets the call to be Sonny Crockett again, I'm sure he wouldn't say no ;) I think this movie will be for those who loved movies like The Hangover, Hot Tub Time Machine etc etc. No matter how tasteless the storylines might be (if he thought Miami Vice had bad writing - then what would you call a movie like this?!), he does a great job of whatever character he plays.

Cringeworthy! :thumbsdown:A disappointing interview, on the part of Conan's interviewing skills.The only redeeming feature was that Don Johnson looked AMAZING!!! :glossy:

I don't have high hopes for the movie' date=' but hes lookin' pretty good. I did notice he snubbed Miami Vice seemingly though, something to the effect of 'Its amazing how a hot car can make up for bad writing' *sigh*[/quote']I would say a hot car and two hot guys.

Oh - life is much simple and easy, if you belong to a fantastic community! :done::done: Thank you very much for the link. :thumbsup::clap:It runs really well in Germany - unbelievable ...;) It was a wonderful morning for me today! :happy::happy::D:D