Hey Everyone!

M.A.Castillo

Hey!!I'm a BIG Miami Vice fan and i love the 80's almost more than anything else. I love the 80's as much as i love America and Miami Vice! I'm 18 years old, but i definitely would have belonged to the 80's. I listen my music with a Sony Walkman cassette player ('89-'90 model, so it's kind of a "Miami Vice Season 5 era player" :)Oh yeah, just bought the Miami Vice I & II Soundtrack cassette tapes. Can't wait them to arrive! I also bought recently a Miami Vice sleeveless t-shirt from 1984! It's a Universal Studio's original. I'll post some pictures later with the casettes.And well... my favorite band is ZZ Top... I'm a Hulk Hogan fan, a HULKAMANIAC! I remember when Crockett mentioned Hogan in the "Prodigal Son" saying: "I feel like I just went two out of three falls with Hulk Hogan". :cool:I've found some pretty interesting stuff through this place and i still do keep finding. Some stuff that's pretty awesome and many interesting things. Thanks guys for all the Vice related stuff!MIAMI VICE ROCKS!!! :cool:

It's always great when the 80's caught the very young ....

Eingefügtes BildWelcome to the best forum in the world! Have fun and get involved! Glad you're here! Greetings from Germany and me ;)!

Hi and welcome!I think it's very cool that you have a Sony Walkman player! :DI bought one in 1991 and still have it in working order, today! Have fun in this pastel playground! :balloon::balloon::balloon:

Hello and a special welcome from me!I am so glad that the younger generation is finding MV a great find and a treasure... It's so good to have new blood who appreciates the era, music and fashion of the eighties.Welcome aboard and have fun exploring the threads. Chime in often and feel free to chat to us regulars.

• Administrators

Welcome to our home! Please feel free to join right in. Unlike other sites, there's no drama here and there's no such thing as a stupid question. If you need anything, please let us know.Enjoy!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Whic episode did Crockett say ''You got it man'' in a Cuban accent? please reply ASAP

Hey!!I'm a BIG Miami Vice fan and i love the 80's almost more than anything else. I love the 80's as much as i love America and Miami Vice! I'm 18 years old' date=' but i definitely would have belonged to the 80's. I listen my music with a Sony Walkman cassette player ('89-'90 model, so it's kind of a "Miami Vice Season 5 era player" :)Oh yeah, just bought the Miami Vice I & II Soundtrack cassette tapes. Can't wait them to arrive! I also bought recently a Miami Vice sleeveless t-shirt from 1984! It's a Universal Studio's original. I'll post some pictures later with the casettes.And well... my favorite band is ZZ Top... I'm a Hulk Hogan fan, a HULKAMANIAC! I remember when Crockett mentioned Hogan in the "Prodigal Son" saying: "I feel like I just went two out of three falls with Hulk Hogan". :cool:I've found some pretty interesting stuff through this place and i still do keep finding. Some stuff that's pretty awesome and many interesting things. Thanks guys for all the Vice related stuff!MIAMI VICE ROCKS!!! :cool:

Which episode did Crockett say ''You got it man'' in a Cuban accent? please reply ASAP please

Which Episode did Crockett say this?What episode did he say ''You got it man'' or ''Ju got it mang'' in a Cuban accent, I have been looking all day on my Box set watching all episodes and I still can't find it please REPLY ASAP

The episode I remember him saying it is from Calderone's Return Part II right after he crashes the car into the water. Tubbs "....and our badges don't mean a damn thing on this island" Crockett - JU GOT IT MANG were so under we might as well be on another planet.

• 1 month later...

Hi and welcome!Have fun in this pastel playground! :balloon::balloon::balloon:

I like that phrase, pastel playground... I'm new as well just popping in to say hi. Naturally, an 80s fan as well, love the style of Miami Vice and ready to roll about in pastels :)

I like that phrase' date=' pastel playground... I'm new as well just popping in to say hi. Naturally, an 80s fan as well, love the style of Miami Vice and ready to roll about in pastels :)[/quote']WELCOME CINDYCOO!!

I like that phrase' date=' pastel playground... I'm new as well just popping in to say hi. Naturally, an 80s fan as well, love the style of Miami Vice and ready to roll about in pastels :)[/quote']Thanks.Welcome aboard, cindycoo!I like your avatar. :thumbsup: