The Fat Lady Has Sung!

Ferrariman

CUDOs Coop! Well said and very gratiously I might add as well...Long live this site and its formatable members and good will felt amoungst all here.Oh...and by all means feel free to post the unseen material a bit at a time so we can all have some new stuff to ponder................................

Excellent post Coop! :thumbsup:

Could not possibly have said it better!! BRAVO! (pun intended) :clap::clap:

CUDOs Coop! Well said and very gratiously I might add as well...Long live this site and its formatable members and good will felt amoungst all here.Oh...and by all means feel free to post the unseen material a bit at a time so we can all have some new stuff to ponder................................

Thanks guys.We should all be thankful for what we have, and that's a great website, and great members.Don't worry Stinger, I have plenty to share, and will, over time. :cheers:

• Administrators

Well we have Juergen to thank for creating this great web site and Chris for taking it over when Juergen moved on.We owe both these guys a big thank you for having a place to call home. :thumbsup:None of us would be here if it wasn't for the efforts of both you guys!Thank you Juergen and Chris! :thumbsup::clap::thumbsup::clap::thumbsup::clap:

Well we have Juergen to thank for creating this great web site and Chris for taking it over when Juergen moved on.We owe both these guys a big thank you for having a place to call home. :thumbsup:None of us would be here if it wasn't for the efforts of both you guys!Thank you Juergen and Chris! :thumbsup::clap::thumbsup::clap::thumbsup::clap:

HERE HERE!! :tasse_prost::cheers::clap:The timing of it all was great too, and could not have come at a better time!

Well if we are talking about some of the old days, I hope enough time has passed that we can laugh at the "PP" saga, although a certain sports car afficionado may not appreciate that :D . I can't remember why he upset some people but just that he was this quixotic figure who would not give up. Did he ever end up on another board?

I don't know about PierrePhillipe but we lost a lot of very active people who came from .org but I don't see them here. eg.- LittleMissDangerous, Nmathews, Papa legba, Prickleferret, etc. people whose names I can't recall. I also wish we had the episode songs here & the episode pics that the old .org had. :cry:

• Administrators
I don't know about PierrePhillipe but we lost a lot of very active people who came from .org but I don't see them here. eg.- LittleMissDangerous' date=' Nmathews, Papa legba, Prickleferret, etc. people whose names I can't recall. I also wish we had the episode songs here & the episode pics that the old .org had. :cry:[/quote']Littlemissdangerous and Gstring were here in the beginning. Unfortunately they tried to reinstate their hijacking BS of every thread just like they did on .org. They were told this would not happen here and after some deleted posts/threads that they tried to hijack they got the hint and moved on. No big loss as they never contributed anything of worth in MV on this site or the other.Nmathews did some review over here on the eps. but has not been seen in a while.Papa Legba is a regular but has not been on since May.No idea about Pickleferret.

LMD & Gstein did contribute a lot on .org until they became an item ;). Nmathews is probably very busy at her job. There are many more fans like DanJ who just dropped out.

Tony, you could dust off the "Whatever happened to [x user]" thread, it's somewhere buried at the bottom of one of the sub-fora. I like those sometimes. Timm, do you mean Viggo-jacking? [shudder]

Prickleferret joined here under a different name, MVRULES!!!. He hasn't been on lately, but he's registered here. His last post was May 9th 2011

• Administrators

LMD & Gstein did contribute a lot on .org until they became an item ;)...

Yeah, like how to get a hotel room in three easy steps! :rolleyes:

• Administrators

I also wish we had the episode songs here & the episode pics that the old .org had. :cry:

Tony I assume you're talking about the jukebox? We actually own it but because of German copyright laws we can't use it. We also have the episode pics. If you remember a former associate of Randolph's by the name of Lavin stored all of this on his servers for him. Lavin e-mailed me one day and asked what he should do with it all since he couldn't get in touch with Randolph. All of a sudden both Randolph & martijn claimed they never heard of Lavin and when martijn finally put his foot in his mouth by calling Lavin a bullsh*t artist, Lavin decided to give it all to us. It's a shame we can't have the jukebox but the pics are there for everyone to enjoy in our glossary.

• Administrators
Well if we are talking about some of the old days' date=' I hope enough time has passed that we can laugh at the "PP" saga, although a certain sports car afficionado may not appreciate that :D . I can't remember why he upset some people but just that he was this quixotic figure who would not give up. Did he ever end up on another board?[/quote']Reminds me of a funny story. At one time before I was given the moderator job on .org we would contact Randolph and he would ban PP. Then he would just register again and continue where he left off. Finally Randolph fixed it (don't know how) so that whenever he logged in he would be redirected to a disneyworld site!

Reminds me of a funny story. At one time before I was given the moderator job on .org we would contact Randolph and he would ban PP. Then he would just register again and continue where he left off. Finally Randolph fixed it (don't know how) so that whenever he logged in he would be redirected to a disneyworld site!

Wow! :D:D

So one day it was like, "I am Pierre-Philippe, I am le best." Then the next day it was le same thing, "Hi, I am new here, MV is the best. Who is c'est Pierre you speak of? He seems like a great guy." He was like our Izzy. Not trying to be mean, just remembering some of the comic stylings of yesteryear. I also remember that one day the super-admin Lavin, I guess the same level or above Randolph(?) came in kickin some knowledge, he'd never posted anywhere that I had seen, but emerged to lay the smackdown. It was like 2001:A Space Odyssey and the electrons in the forum started speaking from above. "Like whoa, man."

Meh, too lazy. The buxom lass is still holding that long note. Here's the link to old vicers if anyone wants to dive in. I'm headed down.. a la Kingfisher, going about 10 steps down to the cantina for a large glass of three buck Chuck and calling it a night. Adios.

Yes he was the king of all trolls, the guy who kept posting about the Miami Vice action spectacular show in Orlando? Someone finally posted a pic of him:Eingefügtes Bild

Perhaps we should start a thread entitled' date=' .ORG MEMORIES...[/quote'] That would work for me, but it would probably irk others!