Miami Vice inspired?

Philippe

Well, if Micheal Man was a retard I think Miami Vice would have looked a little bit like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFvoxWFKPoI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tuVQE567gg

It's a clip form a very very bad movie called Samurai Cop. Somehow it's so bad I almost rolled of my chair laughing. I mean it looks like it got elements inspired by Miami Vice, but then the rest is so bad in every department it actually is damn funny.:D:D:D

:D:D:DLOL @ the club in the ass scene! :):)I don't think these moviemakers were actually intending for this movie to be taken seriously, anyway. ;);)

• Administrators

Sorry, couldn't watch past one minute.That one is on the list with Missing Hours.PS: Reminded me of a Gymkata duo. Hundred people all against one guy but of course they attack him one at a time. lol

HAHA! Awesome. Thanks so much for these clips. I hadn't thought of good old Robert D'zar in awhile, Hollywood's greatest chin. 1990? [runs off, checks IMDB] Nope, 1991, damn! These were the days of Cinemax/Showtime martial arts B-movies in constant rotation, watching Don "The Dragon" Wilson and Cynthia Rothrock. Man! Those were the days! I lost it in your 2nd clip when the cop's partner stepped in to hit on that nurse.P.S., nice stuffed animal lion mounted on her fireplace-

Actually, I'm a bit worried. After looking at the videos, I noticed the patches on the guys leather jacket. I have those patches. I thought mine were vintage WWI.Either mine are original, and these are just copies, or.....more likely, mine are replica or fake patches, as the three I have, are all on this guys jacket. Mine sure LOOK like the real deals. I didn't pay much for them, perhaps $5 or less each, but I truly thought mine are real, but they just cant be. I think my patches may be a different color than these, but they are in storage, so I can't confirm.Bummer.

Actually' date=' I'm a bit worried. After looking at the videos, I noticed the patches on the guys leather jacket. I have those patches. I thought mine were vintage WWI.Either mine are original, and these are just copies, or.....more likely, mine are replica or fake patches, as the three I have, are all on this guys jacket. Mine sure LOOK like the real deals. I didn't pay much for them, perhaps $5 or less each, but I truly thought mine are real, but they just cant be. I think my patches may be a different color than these, but they are in storage, so I can't confirm.Bummer.[/quote']Coop, if you only bought this 3 patches: I'm sorry but I think you got scammed.Chances are the guy you brought them from took them of the jacket and sold them claiming they where real. Genuine items from WW1 will cost more as they are rare. I don't even know if the patches on these jackets where just loosely based on originals or if they even existed at all.WW1 was still very primitive when it came to uniforms and such.But if you paid like 5$ dollar each - that is a reasonable price even for fake ones.:thumbsup:[ATTACH=CONFIG]4667[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4668[/ATTACH] These are pictures from my replica WW2 Winter Jacket, it has the 3AD patch and even inside you'll find the fake specs dates: it states Mar 17 1941.Btw, this jacket has become a instant classic when they where made - Pilots would wear them even though they where designed for tank crews. After the war it still was popular, it was also worn by Robert De Niro in Taxidriver.

post-10471-13892963813525_thumb.jpg

post-10471-13892963813797_thumb.jpg