MIAMI VICE CAST AUTOGRAPHED CREW HAT!

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's another exciting item from my collection...A VINTAGE MIAMI VICE CAST AUTOGRAPHED CREW HAT!Eingefügtes BildThis hat was autographed by 6 members of the cast of MIAMI VICE!This would have been somewhere between Seasons 1 to mid-season 3, as JOHN DIEHL has signed it.This hat on a collector's scale is a 9 out of 10, as the only member to not sign it was DON JOHNSON (Only the star, and most popular member. Why he didn't sign it, is lost to history.)This is the only item I currently own that has been signed by six of the cast members. I have all their autographs, but this is the only single item that has all six autographs on it.This was owned by a former NBC Executive!ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

This hat will (along with my other items) be preserved for all time.Someday, I'd like to have my collection on public display for a short while.I have another thread on my MIAMI VICE CAST AND CREW ITEMS. Click the link below.http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?893-MIAMI-VICE-CAST-AND-CREW-ITEMSIf you haven't visited this thread, please, visit and enjoy!

You did it again!!:thumbsup:Thanks for postingIt would be great if you had your collection on public display.Maybe I should start with a money-box just in case So I can visit it when you do.Because I would love to see it.

You did it again!!:thumbsup:Thanks for postingIt would be great if you had your collection on public display.Maybe I should start with a money-box just in case So I can visit it when you do.Because I would love to see it.

Thanks 2morgen for the very kind post!No need to start a money-box, as it's just a thought for the future. It would be fun to have people see these items in person, but, thankfully, I can share them here on this site for the world to see for free, and without anyone traveling! :thumbsup:

Thanks 2morgen for the very kind post!No need to start a money-box' date=' as it's just a thought for the future. It would be fun to have people see these items in person, but, thankfully, I can share them here on this site for the world to see for free, and without anyone traveling! :thumbsup:[/quote'] Not to be bleak ( I don't now if it is the right word) as a widow with two kids it isn't easy to save money. But I am not complaining we have a good life. So if I start now maybe I have enough money in the future to go.But I love the fact you share so much here!! You don't have to but you do!Thanks a lot for that, it really means a lot to me!

Nice!!Really cool and real vintage! :cool:You definitely should put them all on display someday... it would almost be like a Miami Vice gallery/museum thing! :)But anyways, nice find. Hope that DJ someday will sign it too... then it's gonna be one heck of a mega rare collectible (more than it is pretty much now)! :D:cool:

Nice!!Really cool and real vintage! :cool:You definitely should put them all on display someday... it would almost be like a Miami Vice gallery/museum thing! :)But anyways' date=' nice find. Hope that DJ someday will sign it too... then it's gonna be one heck of a mega rare collectible (more than it is pretty much now)! :D:cool:[/quote'] I thought about that, having Don sign it someday, but in doing so, it might devalue it, as it was not signed at the time he was doing Vice, and the pen he would use wouldn't match the ink that is already on there. I think it would devalue it having him sign it now. I'm just glad for what I have the way it is. :thumbsup:

Not to be bleak ( I don't now if it is the right word) as a widow with two kids it isn't easy to save money. But I am not complaining we have a good life. So if I start now maybe I have enough money in the future to go.But I love the fact you share so much here!! You don't have to but you do!Thanks a lot for that' date=' it really means a lot to me![/quote']It's my pleasure. It's nice remarks, and comments like yours that makes me happy in return.Thanks.

Wow Coop' date=' that is a very nice find! One day you must share the secret in finding and acquiring such rare pieces![/quote']Thanks buddy! I always like reading your nice comments.Less than 100 views, and only a few comments......I'm suprised considering how unusual, and rare this is.What, is everyone out of town or something?

• Administrators
What' date=' is everyone out of town or something?[/quote']As a matter of fact...yes. Just arrived in Toronto Saturday morning and have been a bit busy! Nice find Coop! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Can't see that one on .org! Oops, I forgot, you can't even see .org anymore!! ;)

Thanks for sharing this Coop - very cool :thumbsup:I also agree what you say about DJ not signing it post-Vice. It wouldn't be "Sonny Crockett" signing it anymore.

Thanks for sharing this Coop - very cool :thumbsup:I also agree what you say about DJ not signing it post-Vice. It wouldn't be "Sonny Crockett" signing it anymore.

Your welcome!Thanks for agreeing with me. I just don't think having a post DON JOHNSON autograph on a vintage 80's hat would look right, or increase the value. It would only hurt the value as it was not original to the hat.Love the hat. I wonder what it's value is? Six cast members autographs.....got to be worth something.

Love the hat. I wonder what it's value is? Six cast members autographs.....got to be worth something.

It's all in the eye of the beholder, for a fan this is priceless.I bet ya all the gold in the world wouldn't make you sell this hat Coop or would you?

It's all in the eye of the beholder' date=' for a fan this is priceless.I bet ya all the gold in the world wouldn't make you sell this hat Coop or would you?[/quote']I understand what your saying. In theory, no, I have no interest in selling such a rare item. In reality, all the gold in the world? .....I'd sell it in a heartbeat. :)Everything I own is for sale, ...if the price is right. ;)