MIAMI VICE CAST AUTOGRAPHED CREW HAT!

COOPER&BURNETT

As a matter of fact...yes. Just arrived in Toronto Saturday morning and have been a bit busy! Nice find Coop! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Can't see that one on .org! Oops' date=' I forgot, you can't even see .org anymore!! ;)[/quote']:D By far the best post on this thread so far.......:clap::thumbsup:Go ahead everyone, post a reply if you like the hat!

I'm just guessing that the space below the MIAMI VICE logo (the sweet spot) would have been where Don would have signed it.Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hard to believe so few people have seen this thread. This autographed hat is one awesome MIAMI VICE collectible.I have another rare MIAMI VICE item to share, which I'll post soon. (Yeah, I did it again. ;))

• 3 months later...

I brought this thread back up again so our newer members can see it.

gah..hadn't spotted this before. Very nice..must have been kept in a safe dark place. Its blue ink & would have faded over the years...

gah..hadn't spotted this before.

That's why you should think about me, visit, and search my SCRAPBOOK section more often. There are lots of cool things there. :thumbsup:

That's why you should think about me' date=' visit, and search my SCRAPBOOK section more often. There are lots of cool things there. :thumbsup:[/quote']Cooper,your a :cool:guy with the coolest MV collection:thumbsup:

Cooper' date='your a :cool:guy with the coolest MV collection:thumbsup:[/quote']Thanks babe. Cool people like you only deserve the very best, so I only share these items here for you all to see.You deserve it. :thumbsup:

Hey COOP, the hat is really a great collectible!If there is ever a Miami Vice Convention here in the U.S., I hope you have a booth with all your Miami Vice treasures. :thumbsup:You'll need C&T to guard it, though.

Hey COOP' date=' the hat is really a great collectible!If there is ever a Miami Vice Convention here in the U.S., I hope you have a booth with all your Miami Vice treasures. :thumbsup:You'll need C&T to guard it, though.[/quote']Thanks Tony D.At this point, it's just an exclusive here on this site. I'm thrilled you like my MIAMI VICE collectibles! :thumbsup:This stuff is really rare.

• 3 years later...

Once again, I'm bringing this thread back up, as it really hasn't been seen by the vast majority of the members, or anyone on facebook.

Victor, I was jackpot lucky to acquire this hat. 6 autographs on one hat! Like Chloe mentioned in one of the posts, the ink hasn't faded, so It was stored out of the light all these years. That of course, helps the value of the hat.  Even today, I store it out of the light. I try to preserve these precious Miami Vice items for all time.

I must have mist it somehow myself.

That is sure a cool collectable for a true Miami Vice fan!

Too bad Don's autograph is missing that would have made it even more special than it is already.

Thanks for bringing this back up again COOP.

• Like 1

Your welcome Christian! Actually, there are lots of things that need to be brought back up again, as FACEBOOK users have not seen most of what I've posted, and several members missed these the first time around. It's a good idea to check the Scrapbook Section for things that were missed. You may be happily suprised! :thumbsup:

I really think this hat is special. Not many items are signed by six members of the cast!

• Like 2

• 9 months later...