C Glide

Episode 42: Free Verse

Matt5
On 7/5/2016 at 5:52 PM, nofretz said:

Here it is from 40mph :)  This was May of 2016

image.jpeg

Ive got a few of 191 Ocean Ill see if I can dig up from 2011 and 14:D

Matt5

As we know the interior party scene was filmed at Hamilton On The Bay condos - NE34th street in Miami , I visited these condos on my last extended vacation to the Miami area in February which was a treat. I believe I'm the only Vicer to have been inside this location ?

Here are some photos from that visit - these show the exact location of the bar/party scene :hippie:

IMG_9655.JPG

IMG_9667.JPG

IMG_4196.PNG

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 3

Matt5

A few more:hippie:

IMG_9658.JPG

IMG_9665.JPG

• Like 3

Matt5

The exterior as seen in the episode and by me :hippie:

IMG_9671.JPG

IMG_4197.PNG

• Like 1

Sonny-Burnett
57 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

As we know the interior party scene was filmed at Hamilton On The Bay condos - NE34th street in Miami , I visited these condos on my last extended vacation to the Miami area in February which was a treat. I believe I'm the only Vicer to have been inside this location ?

Here are some photos from that visit - these show the exact location of the bar/party scene :hippie:

IMG_4196.PNG

Amazing stuff.....I could not discern this even now, other than perhaps the overhead railing.

Matt5
23 hours ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Amazing stuff.....I could not discern this even now, other than perhaps the overhead railing.

Appreciated Sonny :thumbsup: I believe I'm the only Vicer to be inside this building and with Jeremy's shots from the episode - I wanted to confirm this location .

The party scenes were shot in the SW of the tower on the ground floor - it wasn't overly difficult to find as the rail bars over head were in only two corners . Then if you notice in the episode still just in front of the beautiful girl you see a triangular shape unit which is shown in my photo I took also - In my photo I was standing where the bar area was creating the same angle in that scene :hippie:

IMG_4201.JPG

IMG_4202.JPG

• Like 1

Sonny-Burnett
3 hours ago, Matt5 said:

Appreciated Sonny :thumbsup: I believe I'm the only Vicer to be inside this building and with Jeremy's shots from the episode - I wanted to confirm this location .

The party scenes were shot in the SW of the tower on the ground floor - it wasn't overly difficult to find as the rail bars over head were in only two corners . Then if you notice in the episode still just in front of the beautiful girl you see a triangular shape unit which is shown in my photo I took also - In my photo I was standing where the bar area was creating the same angle in that scene :hippie:

IMG_4201.JPG

IMG_4202.JPG

Nice!   :thumbsup:     Well done...

• Like 1

Matt5

The St.Moritz featured in this late Season 2 episode - six years before Miami Vice filmed in this then empty hotel. This archive photo is from 1980.:hippie:

61F64B01-F65F-45DC-8528-97AE2598B680.jpeg

• Like 3