• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Morgana

• Frey

• Philippe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My sincerest apologizes for being a little late as I haven't checked in a few days Coop...but I wish you a very happy belated birthday! Have a great day! :balloon::cake::gift::cheers:

So what did you end up doing on your birthday?

Well, (I've got to make sure to thank everyone who wished me a happy Birthday in individual posts...I will.)I was taken out by family out to dinner (while I sat near a big screen TV broadcasting the first NFL football game of the season, (What a game!!). I was given gift cards, and cash. Also, for my birthday, I decided to buy myself something Awesome. Kind of VICE, kind of not, but really way cool. .......And expensive.I haven't physically bought it yet, but I just might buy it this week. Whenever I buy it, you can bet I'll be posting pictures of it here on this website! :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Buddy!Hope you have a great day.Thanks for all you do for this site! :thumbsup:

Thanks Tim for starting this thread. I'm used to being on the starting Birthday thread side, not on the recieving end. It was fun! Thanks Pal! :thumbsup:

I hereby raise my glassto a great and generousman with the biggest most bad-ass never before seenMIAMI VICE Collection of incredible awesomegoodies in the entire Universe and beyond!!![ATTACH=CONFIG]4698[/ATTACH]To put it like Sonny Crockett:HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAL!!!!:cheers::cake::flowers::dance::dance2::balloon:[ATTACH=CONFIG]4699[/ATTACH]And thank YOU for sharing your wonderful collection with us!!!!:clap::clap:[ATTACH=CONFIG]4700[/ATTACH]

Thanks Philippe for all your kind words, and and support!!

Happy birthday Coop! :thumbsup::cheers: [ATTACH=CONFIG]4701[/ATTACH]

Man, you just read my mind!!I'm being absolutely honest with you when I say I'm heating up a Pizza right now!!(Don't have the beer or woman, but I'm hungry for Pizza at the moment) ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOPER&BURNETT!!! :shout:Vice it up LARGE! :funky::rauchen:Thank you for all you contribute. :thumbsup:'<ahttp://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x464/juscat/imagesp.jpg' alt='Eingefügtes Bild' class='bbc_img' />[/SIZE">
Man' date=' I really, [u']REALLY LOVE PIZZA!!!!!Thanks Juscat!

Happy birthday' date=' Coop, hope you have a Viceriffic birthday!:thumbsup::cheers:[/quote']I DID have a "VICERIFFIC" Bithday! Thanks agent 47!

[SIZE=4">

If tomorrow C&B's section were gone' date='I’d wanted for all my life.And Cooper had to start again,with just his friends on Vice.I’d thank my lucky stars,to be Vicin' here today.‘ Cause that banner still stands for freedom,and they can only take dot-org awayyyyyy--heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.And I’m proud to be an Online Vicer,where at least I know I’m free.And I wont forget Cooper's pride,who returned that Scrapbook to me.And I'll gladly stand up,next to you and defend him still today.‘ Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this site,And it's Coop's birth-dayyyyy.From the lakes of Okeechobee,to the shores of Sunny Isles Beach.The Google Earth sub-forumPuts Miami within my reach.From Fountainbleau down to Pinecrest,and New York to Biscayne BayDamn it I want Gina's bod,and its time we stand and sayyyyy.And I’m proud to be an Online Vicer,where at least I know I’m free.And I wont forget Cooper's pride,who returned that Scrapbook to me.And I'll gladly stand up,next to you and defend him still today.‘ Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this site,And it's Cooper's doggone birth-dayyyyy.‘ Cause there ain’t no doubt we love Cooper,And it's his doggoned next birthday[/size'][ATTACH=CONFIG]4702[/ATTACH]:balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:

OMG!!!! :D:D:DYou are CLASSIC CageyJG! What a great imagination you have, and this was SOOOOOOOO entertaining!I'm so honored that you would take such time to do this! I LOVE IT!!THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!

I also raise my glass to my "Miami Vice Mentor" COOP!!!:balloon::balloon::balloon:All the best buddy and stay right the way you are!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Enjoy your day and celebrate it with your beloved ones! Im with you in my thoughts today.Thank god there is someone like you!!!

You are so cool pal! You ALWAYS say something nice about me. I appreciate that Christian, I really do.I'm HONORED to be your MIAMI VICE MENTOR!

Happy Birthday COOPER&BURNETT' date='best wishes:balloon:Hugs and Kisses:happy:[/quote']Hugs and Kisses (I WISH!!!) :thumbsup:I'm glad your here alleycat!

A very Happy Birthday to you Coop! I must admit you are the the Don Johnson of this website. You actually live the Miami Vice lifestyle that we all love. Keep being Miami Vice's # 1 fan! :cake::thumbsup::cool:

I don't think you could give me a higher compliment! :thumbsup:That was nice. Thank you Tony D.

Dear C&BMaybe a bit late (sorry)I want to wish you a happy birthday :balloon:I hope it was full of celebrations and fun.:shout:I wish you lots of health' date=' friendship and love!:gift:Thanks for sharing so much with us overhere.[/quote']Thank you for taking out your time to wish me a Happy Birthday 2morgen!I love sharing things with you, and everyone.

Hi Coop' date='all the best wishes to you.Enjoy your day.Happy birthday. :flowers::gift::cheers:[/quote']KaeptnCaipi, you have a WONDERFUL website here.Thanks for your wishes!

Hey Coop' date='Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day! :gift::cake::flowers::cheers:I also want to say thank you for all the awsome stuff you share with us![/quote'] reisin, it's my honor to share things with you. I'm so happy that members here appreciate what I do.You are SOOOOO welcome!Thanks again reisin!

[SIZE=3">

Eingefügtes BildMy sincere congratulations to your birthday! Stay healthy' date=' collect more and more ;):D and make each day in your life to a big Vice - Party! Greetings from Germany, Coop![/color']

I'm trying to collect more, and more items to share with you bluepearl. Wish they weren't so hard (and expensive) to obtain.Thanks for the birthday wishes! I love Germans, and Germany! :clap: