• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Morgana

• Frey

• Philippe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To the man who has everything Vice! Happy Birthday Pal!! We are honored to have you on this site! Thanks for all you do!! :thumbsup::clap::shout::clap::radio::balloon::cake::gift::cheers:

Ferrariman, the honor is all mine Pal. :thumbsup:Here's to another year of MIAMI VICE collecting, and sharing!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOPER&BURNETT I HOPE YOU DAY GO GREAT THANKS FOR WHAT YOU DO ON THIS SITE YOUR THE BEST HOPE YOUR WISHES COME TRUE :balloon::balloon::shout::shout:

My wishes have come true liza, .....we have a great member like you here!! :thumbsup:

BUON COMPLEANNO COOP!!!I wish you that you get everything you desire!Can I squeeze you in a hug?>------------------------Eingefügtes Bild------------------------<

Yes, you may give me big hug! I'd love to hug you back Pandina! :thumbsup:

Happy brithday Coop! Sorry been a while since I last been on - work has been mighty busy - plus the small matter of my dear wife and I expecting our 4th child soon.... Thanks for contributing so much to this site.

Congrats on expecting another little rodriguezisdead!!!Let us know when it happens, and let us know all is well! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY' date=' COOP!!!![/color']:balloon::dance2::cake::gift::flowers::cheers::feuerwerkI wish you all the best for the next year, health, luck, and that all your wishes may come true. Enjoy your very special day!:tasse:

THANK YOU!!! I feel like a million damn dollars!I love all my friends here! Your a good friend Christine. Thanks for being here!

Happy Birthday Coop! :gift::cake::flowers::cheers::fireworks:I wish you all the best! Have a nice day and a good party!

I had a great day, and ate a great steak dinner!Everything was great Sonny68!

Happy belated birthday C&B - hope you had a great day & wishing you all the best for the coming year

Things are getting better, and better CarolineUK. I had a great day. It was fun seeing this thread!

My sincerest apologizes for being a little late as I haven't checked in a few days Coop...but I wish you a very happy belated birthday! Have a great day! :balloon::cake::gift::cheers:

Thank you Vicechic84!I wish you were around more! :thumbsup:

Happy Belated CB.Hope is was a great and special day for you.:balloon:

It WAS a great and special day MrsEvanFreed, I noticed a birthday thead with my name on it!!! :thumbsup:

So what did you end up doing on your birthday?
Well' date=' (I've got to make sure to thank everyone who wished me a happy Birthday in individual posts...I will.)I was taken out by family out to dinner (while I sat near a big screen TV broadcasting the first NFL football game of the season' date=' (What a game!!). I was given gift cards, and cash. Also, for my birthday, I decided to buy myself something Awesome. Kind of VICE, kind of not, but really way cool. .......And expensive.I haven't physically bought it yet, but I just might buy it this week. Whenever I buy it, you can bet I'll be posting pictures of it here on this website! :thumbsup:[/quote'']I'm thinking about buying my birthday gift to myself on Thursday. We'll see if I'm in the mood to do so.

Sorry I missed your birthday Coop... Will you ever forgive me?!?:happy::happy::happy:

Never. - Crockett to BrendaMORGANA!!! WHO LOVES YOU BABY?!!!! Sure miss having you around here. I just really get a kick out of you. You are a class person, and I just luv you my friend!