"Luck" by Michael Mann-Has anyone heard about this?

maynard

Look's like Michael Mann has another possible series in the works. Check out the actors. Nolte' date=' Hoffman, and Farina in same show...priceless! ...Ortiz from Miami Vice 2006...:thumbsup:[/color']You are not wrong, it is priceless to have all those actors in one series. I scrolled through the cast and there is definately a lot of great names there. I guess if a series is a hit now, actors can earn more than they would doing a motion picture. Big change from years ago when actors would not go from pictures to TV. Times have definately changed. :cheers:

Looks interesting' date=' but if it's going to be on HBO I'll have to wait and watch it when it's on DVD or sold to another Cable Channel I get.[/quote'] Same here...I was disappointed as I don't have HBO or cable. Will have to add to my DVD collection. Will be great to see Mann's style in any weekly type show again. Cable probably a good choice as network TV won't allow enough time for an audience to "aclimate" to a new show and get to know its characters, as Mann builds on his characters. ""Robbery, Homicide Division " was great, but wasn't given the time.:thumbsup: