Chilly night

Stinger390X

Well it is a chilly evening tonight so I decided to break out season three. Haven't watched this box set in a very long time...First watched Streetwise. Enjoyed it and liked the fashions and the drama was ok.Secondly watched Better Living Through Chemistry. Interesting plot.Haven't seen these episodes in a very long time and it was great to see Izzy in good form again, funny as usual.Althought these are not the strongest of episodes in my opinion, it was still a great way to spend an evening curled up with a blanket as the Marina is frigging cold tonight!:rain: It sure is great to watch some of the more forgotten episodes, as we all know the classics such as Evan and Milk Run etc. I still enjoy seeing the odd ones too.It's all good..............It's Miami Vice!:clap:

update...It's saturday night here and only 5 degrees out!!! brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrGot the heat on in the boat and at least it's toasty in here now.Time for some more season three again. What to watch..... hmmmmmmmmmmm?

update...It's saturday night here and only 5 degrees out!!! brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well.....your in Canada (the great white north) for gawd sakes! It's to be expected eh? :)Move to Los Angeles, it really nice here. :thumbsup:Ever been to L.A.?

No Coop... never been to California.Been close a few times on business trips but never seem to get over the Rockies.

Bummer. :cry: