Hello from Lithuania!

Victor

Hello,im from Lithuania.My name is Victor and I love Miami Vice.I'm new to your already large family and I would like to find friends with whom I can find a common language.:radar:

Welcome to our great community from Germany, Victor. I´m sure that you´ll like it here and that you´ll find many friends to communicate with.

Hello Victor and welcome to the site.Lots of friendly people here and tons of info on favourite show. You lucked out in finding a common language as we all speak Miami Vice here. There is no language barrier.Have fun and welcome aboard.

Eingefügtes BildI don't believe it: Again one more :done: ! Fantastic! :dance2::funky::dance2: One day we get them all :p :p!Eingefügtes Bild VICTOR !Have fun and joy with us and let's hear you often!Greetings from Germany and by me ;) !

I feel like a lonely fan of Miami Vice in my country :) because in Lithuania very little known of this wonderful TV show.when I'm talking to my friends about Miami Vice they could not understand me:cry: but here i cant find lots of people with I can talk about Miami Vice:thumbsup: thank you all who replied my post

• 3 months later...

I feel like a lonely fan of Miami Vice in my country :) because in Lithuania very little known of this wonderful TV show.when I'm talking to my friends about Miami Vice they could not understand me:cry: but here i cant find lots of people with I can talk about Miami Vice:thumbsup: thank you all who replied my post

Welcome to a great site about a great show :D