Nash Season 2 DVD announcement

nmathews

Nash Season 2 DVD release -More info from TVShowsOn DVD.com aboutI got another message from TVShowsOnDVD.com. I'm leaping in quickly to post the link. http://www.TVShowsOnDVD.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=11010Unfortunately nothing about the music or guest stars are listed. but this season is the one with John Diehl and of course PMT guest staring Tommy Chong i also guest stars in this season, and William Russ guest stars also in this season. It also has episode #15 the one that got me hooked on Nash - Night Train. :cheers:

Hopefully though, the reason that it is still not going to be out for another 4 months is the fact that maybe they are going to attempt to secure the rights to use the music this time???? (cause if they release season 3 next without 'my fathers eyes' over the finale it is entirely worthless)

DVDS from the tv NashWell Tony, Depending when you made them, they really didnt leave out that much, but I've been noticing on WGN that some things are being cut out from the USA showings. Also they cut the sound where a questionable bad word is. Even from USA showings there were Syndicuts, but not as noticable. For instance yesterday's Nash from 6th season "End Game" The beginning where Joe was reading to Nash About Cassidy being one of the cops picked to attend a training session at Quantico, Joe comments that for someone who doesn't want to be chief of police, Nash was getting a lot of press. Then came the part about the kid wanting to buy Nash's car and being shot.Also in Key Witness The part where Nash calls Lisa after they find out the woman's name from the Dutch Architecht's office before Lisa and he arrive at the shot woman's home is cut out. So hopefully Tony and others copied the USA versions or better yet when they were originally on CBS. Unfortunately Most music in shows aren't considered vital to the DVD releases. Miami Vice was known for it's use of 80's music but in other shows regardless of what we think the providers of these DVDS aren't going to go to the trouble and expense to procure the rights to the original music unless they were included in the original negotiations.:(