Miami Vice - original Australian promos

DefinitelyCrockett

Couldn't believe my luck when I came across these videos on Youtube!! (whoever uploaded these - thank you!!!!)This is the 1985 promo for the Australian premiere of Miami Vice!

This promo is from 1988 (4th Season). The show moved to Saturdays at 9.30pm, following 21 Jump Street. I actually remember this because fellow Aussies would know that Saturdays from 6.30pm to 8.30pm, it was Hey Hey It's Saturday (a variety show, which I used to watch every week!), then 21 Jump Street and Miami Vice. Unfortunately I was too young to be allowed to watch these 2 shows back then!
I think that the Saturday 9.30pm timeslot was probably the worst one they could pick (a lot of people would have been out on Saturday nights). The network dropped it after Season 4, and was picked up by another network (Channel 10) for Season 5.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember that. Brings back memories. Yes maimi vice went from thursday nights at 8:30, on nine. To Saturday nights, I think that is when it moved to ch10.Thanks for posting.:cheers:

• 1 month later...