Martin Fererro - Jurassic Park

DefinitelyCrockett

Not sure if this is posted anywhere else, so sorry if doubling up! But Jurassic Park is currently on TV here in Australia. It's the first time I've watched the movie since I've started watching Miami Vice, and I recognised a familiar face - Martin Fererro (aka Izzy).He played the lawyer representing the investors of Jurassic Park, and he happened to be in one of the memorable scenes of the movie - he's the guys who gets swallowed up by the T-Rex while sitting on a toilet lol! He's travelling in the same car with the 2 kids when the T-Rex escapes, and then he runs off into the toilet to hide!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7WABVTE1XI&feature=related

• Administrators

He also played a small part in the beginning of Michael Mann's "Heat". He was at the beginning of the movie, the guy that sold the demolitions to Val Kilmer's character Chris.

• Administrators

First time I ever saw him outside of Vice was in "Plains, Trains and Automobiles" He played the hotel clerk (no accent) who gave Steve Martin a room in exchange for his watch.

• 1 month later...

He also had a much serious role in one of the Nash Bridges episodes.Think he was smuggling with anti tank weapons, typical Izzy - always up to something.

• 2 months later...
He also had a much serious role in one of the Nash Bridges episodes.Think he was smuggling with anti tank weapons' date=' typical Izzy - always up to something.[/quote']Forgotten about the Nash Bridges role - wonder if that is from one of the first three seasons on dvd :D