The Miami Vice Drinking Game

cageyJG

The Miami Vice Drinking GameContent hosted at The Miami Vice Chronicles, www.miamivicechronicles.com.Article by Charles Helfenstein. Rules by by Charles Helfenstein and Dean Nasser.:cheers:(LINK)This is some older Vice lore that hadn't made it over to this site yet. I never knew much about MV Chronicles or the associated personalities, but it looks like they worked hard on putting their content together. I wanted to let it be known that the game is out there after looking for it again myself. The Castillo six-pack attack is one of the most classic drinking game ideas I've ever seen. Respect.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alleycat

• COOPER&BURNETT

• juscat

• cageyJG

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[URL="http://www.miamivicechronicles.com/miami-vice-drinking-game-1997/"">

The Miami Vice Drinking Game

Content hosted at The Miami Vice Chronicles' date=' [url']www.miamivicechronicles.com.Article by Charles Helfenstein. Rules by by Charles Helfenstein and Dean Nasser.:cheers:(LINK)This is some older Vice lore that hadn't made it over to this site yet. I never knew much about MV Chronicles or the associated personalities, but it looks like they worked hard on putting their content together. I wanted to let it be known that the game is out there after looking for it again myself. The Castillo six-pack attack is one of the most classic drinking game ideas I've ever seen. Respect.
After reading the rules, if you play this game, you can't NOT get drunk! :tasse_prost::)

Hey' date=' alleycat. What do you say we play this game together eh? One good episode, and we'll get f-ed up. thumbsup:[/quote']That sounds like a good idea,I seriously need to get screwed up.:thumbsup:

Count me in. Just name the episode and when it's going down. I am going to find the stalest, cheapest beer I can find from Dollar General or its nearby stores and relive my early 20s.

Count me in. Just name the episode and when it's going down. I am going to find the stalest' date=' cheapest beer I can find from Dollar General or its nearby stores and relive my early 20s.[/quote']:cool:

Heres a perfect drink for the game.The Miami ViceHeres how you make itTo make this drink, the bartender ideally holds the glass tilted to one side, filling one-half with Pina Colada. He then layers the Strawberry Daiquiri on top of the colada, so that when you hold your glass straight up and down, you’ve got a different drink on each side of the cup. Your job, as drinker, is to strategically place your straw down the middle so that when you sip, the two cocktails blend together in the straw. It’s a challenging task. But remember: practice makes perfect.[ATTACH=CONFIG]4799[/ATTACH]

post-10210-13892963866565_thumb.jpg

That sounds like a good idea' date='I seriously need to get screwed up.:thumbsup:[/quote']Oh, alleycat! :)You and Cooper oughta make a vice night of it and rent a swanky hotel room. ;):p

• Administrators

Wow, those are some drinking rules. BTW, I talked to my cat and he's in if there is beer involved! In fact, he is playing the game right now.

Wow' date=' those are some drinking rules. BTW, I talked to my cat and he's in if there is beer involved! In fact, he is playing the game right now.[/quote']
When is that cat of yours not 24/7 PARTY ANIMAL! ;):dance2:

Heres a perfect drink for the game.The Miami ViceHeres how you make it...Strawberry Daiquiri on top of the colada...[ATTACH=CONFIG]4799[/ATTACH]

Nice! I didn't know you could layer the two.

• Administrators

I have a twelve-pack of Miller High Life (bottles) on standby. Nice! I didn't know you could layer the two.

And what are you planning on drinking ten minutes in to the ep. after Crockett says his 13th pal? ;)

Oh' date=' alleycat! :)You and Cooper oughta make a vice night of it and rent a swanky hotel room. ;):p[/quote']:eek: juscat,what are you implying?Hold your horses,Do you mean renting a room together?Sorry,Cooper isn't hitting home base with me.I am picky.I know I am the wild one of this awesome family I call,but hold it a new york minute.I ain't that easyI like to be wined and dined first.

Nuthin'! Somebody's gotta say' date=' "Go." I have a twelve-pack of Miller High Life (bottles) on standby. Nice! I didn't know you could layer the two.[/quote']Anytime your ready cagey.I think Cooper maybe chickened out after I said I would drink him under the table,I could be wrong.I am a pussycat.I got black jack and beer also.So Hit me upCagey,I don't know how long you will last though.There parts 1&2

Anytime your ready cagey.I think Cooper maybe chickened out after I said I would drink him under the table' date='I could be wrong.I am a pussycat.[/quote']I KNOW you could drink me under the table (like marion Ravenwood in Raiders of the Lost Ark), as I'm not a drinker. Just a social drinker, so I'm a lightweight when it comes to booze. You win!.....swanky hotel. Like perhaps the RAMROD from STREETWISE? LOL!

I KNOW you could drink me under the table (like marion Ravenwood in Raiders of the Lost Ark)' date=' as I'm not a drinker. Just a social drinker, so I'm a lightweight when it comes to booze. You win!.....swanky hotel. Like perhaps the RAMROD from STREETWISE? LOL![/quote']Listen Cooper,you got do better than that.I am classy not trashy,LOLI ain`t into quickies,sorry not my style.

Listen Cooper' date='you got do better than that.I am classy not trashy' date='LOLI ain`t into quickies,sorry not my style.[/quote'']Pity.

I am a very classy lady.If you see how my family is we like nice things like cars and planes' date='No trains' date='not yet,LOL[/quote'']Planes, trains, and automobiles! :):clap:

I can't play this weekend, Sunday night is a possibility though. When's our next 3-day weekend? Also, can we do this at C&B's MV house? Alleycat, do you have your passport in good order? I'm sure Coop can provide better beer than Miller High Life Lite, but it could be tough. Oh wait, we need another girl too...