The Miami Vice Drinking Game

cageyJG

I can't play this weekend' date=' Sunday night is a possibility though. When's our next 3-day weekend? Also, can we do this at C&B's MV house? Alleycat, do you have your passport in good order? I'm sure Coop can provide better beer than Miller High Life Lite, but it could be tough. Oh wait, we need another girl too...[/quote']I can import Lownebrau like Crockett drank, or whatever you want. The sky's the limit really.Yeah, your right cageyJG, we need another woman.P.S., If your coming, please wear pastels. ;)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alleycat

• COOPER&BURNETT

• juscat

• cageyJG

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't play this weekend' date=' Sunday night is a possibility though. When's our next 3-day weekend? Also, can we do this at C&B's MV house? Alleycat, do you have your passport in good order? I'm sure Coop can provide better beer than Miller High Life Lite, but it could be tough. Oh wait, we need another girl too...[/quote']I was thinking about doing it this weekend.Weekends are lot better to do this.Good way to let out steam.My passport is in good order Cagey.Beer and black Jack are good for me.

I agree Alley, I work this weekend and am going to see THE FIXX here in town. Sometimes I wish I still lived in the old frat house, we could get a keg for this and at least 20 people would show up instantly. I'm putting you in charge of recruitment for weekend after next. [ATTACH=CONFIG]4822[/ATTACH]

post-30-13892963875186_thumb.jpg

Sin City.Good place to get ****ed up for the weekend.Great place for a drinking game

I'm gonna have fun, my MIAMI VICE buddies! I'm going to do everything MIAMI VICE style. I'll certainly be dressed MIAMI VICE-like.

• Administrators
I can import Lownebrau like Crockett drank' date=' or whatever you want. The sky's the limit really.Yeah, your right cageyJG, we need another woman.P.S., If your coming, please wear pastels. ;)[/quote']Now that would be a true vice fan. I for one can not enjoy Lownebrau beer no matter how much I try. :cry:

QUOTE=COOPER&BURNETT;241581]I can import Lownebrau like Crockett drank, or whatever you want. The sky's the limit really.Yeah, your right cageyJG, we need another woman.P.S., If your coming, please wear pastels. ;)

This cat will paint the town pastel with her fellow alleycat and we'll be rocking up in the Daytona! :balloon::dance2::dance2::balloon:

It's going to be something sort of like this when I roll up to Coop's house:

http-~~-//youtu.be/EL-PvXAg7yY

I LOVE THIS MOVIE! :happy::happy::happy:COOPER&BURNETT - Glenn (would he be anybody else?;))cageyJG - Sammyalleycat - Hollyjuscat - Julia

This cat will paint the town pastel with her fellow alleycat and we'll be rocking up in the Daytona! :balloon::dance2::dance2::balloon:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4829[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4828[/ATTACH]

post-10210-13892963876313_thumb.jpg

post-10210-13892963876509_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

All right, sometime Saturday afternoon - after the early P.M. football games - let's suit up, everyone! (Everyone with "Cat" in their name I'm expecting to play at a minimum.) I am committing to sitting down and watching the MV movie then Prodigal Son so I can at least get my movie review knocked out. The poll is closing in under two weeks so everyone oughta get busy.

I have had a good excuse for not doing it earlier.I got :sick: with a cold trying get rid of a bad cough right now,I guess smoking doesn't help but don't care too much.I might be up to it.Like I said you just had to tell me when and where or rather I know where.I am totally screwed up with all this medication stuff I am taking.Sounds :cool:

It's going to be something sort of like this when I roll up to Coop's house:

http-~~-//youtu.be/EL-PvXAg7yY

That is exactly what my car sounds like every time I drive it. One guy where I work reminded me of the wedding singer scene, and said that's what my car always sounds like. Well ya know....he's right! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Will be seeing a good mate of mine, I have not seen for a year, in the next month. Miami vice drinking game all the way. JD and vice on the TV. Although by the look of the rules the first bottle will go quick. What the hell I may give it a test run tomorrow night myself. :D:):)

COOPER&BURNETT - Glenn (would he be anybody else?;))cageyJG - Sammyalleycat - Hollyjuscat - Julia
As long as I get the girl in the end!
Pretty much every time I watch an ep of Vice it turns into the Miami Vice drinking game' date=' whether I mean to or not.[/quote']Sounds like it's up to five of us on Saturday!

I'm in but I request a place where I can have a smoke, even if it's just the balcony or the front door.[ATTACH=CONFIG]4885[/ATTACH]As for the drinks - beer, whiskey, home brewed vodka, cognac or champagne... it's all good to me. :thumbsup:To quote Frank Sinatra: Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night - be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels. :p

post-10471-13892963916508_thumb.jpg

Terrific! That's seven! We are spread out across the globe. Everyone, grab your girl (or your guy) and find a couch. Where's my remote... where's my dog... I ate too many chicken tenders and had a bit much beer already at the corner dive, this could be tough. We could use some people to come in here and cheer us on... where's Timm at this time of day on a Saturday... c'mon Timm!

Gave it a run last night watching "one way ticket" and "little miss dangerous". Had forgoten the rules by the second episode, but all was good. JD,a cuban cigar, linen suit, rolex(replica) with Miami Vice on the TV, all was good in the world last night.:D:cool:

Gave it a run last night watching "one way ticket" and "little miss dangerous". Had forgoten the rules by the second episode' date=' but all was good. JD,a cuban cigar, linen suit, rolex(replica) with Miami Vice on the TV, all was good in the world last night.:D:cool:[/quote']I loved what you wrote! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

I guess I am loaded up with alcohol for New Years Eve and maybe some vice it depends but heres a bottle I bought which is a crystal skull vodka made from up here in canada in the maritimes got the freshess water to make and a famous name to it also its Dan Akroyd brand also,I tried it with orange juice its got a kick really good.:DEingefügtes BildThe champagne at end from my brother who came in from New Jersey,My other brother who lives in California could not make it,he has six monsters to take of (cats)were a cat family we all have them.The white wine is from family member also.The baileys I bought needed some more and of course the crystal skull vodka and JD which I need to get some more also.Eingefügtes BildHad a mixture of alcohol on christmas day needed that especially with family,its complicated.Gin,brandy and wine then left party came home.Then was so wired went out again with the car nothing open though,no bars.No police barricades of course two cops came in where I was having coffee,they were getting there donuts.Before anybody gets on my ass,I got home safe