The Miami Vice Drinking Game

cageyJG

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b203/aliord/christmastreeandliquor007-1.jpgThe champagne at end from my brother who came in from New Jersey,My other brother who lives in California could not make it,he has six monsters to take of (cats)were a cat family we all have them.The white wine is from family member also.The baileys I bought needed some more and of course the crystal skull vodka and JD which I need to get some more also.Eingefügtes BildHad a mixture of alcohol on christmas day needed that especially with family,its complicated.Gin,brandy and wine then left party came home.Then was so wired went out again with the car nothing open though,no bars.No police barricades of course two cops came in where I was having coffee,they were getting there donuts.Before anybody gets on my ass,I got home safe

You wild cat! :DWHAT AN AWESOME CRYSTAL SKULL! :cool::cool::cool:You got yourself a fine collection there. ;)I'm about to have a glass of chardonnay......cheers, fellow cat.:cheers:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alleycat

• COOPER&BURNETT

• juscat

• cageyJG

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You wild cat! :DWHAT AN AWESOME CRYSTAL SKULL! :cool::cool::cool:You got yourself a fine collection there. ;)I'm about to have a glass of chardonnay......cheers' date=' fellow cat.:cheers:[/quote']Girl,your invited over,the merrier the better.Have some fun also

I heard the the Chrystal skull by DA is pretty expensive.

It is and its very good vodka.I had some tonight:happy:Your invited over also Cooper,we could do a threesome:eek:maybe thats for the sex thread

It is and its very good vodka.I had some tonight:happy:Your invited over also Cooper' date='we could do a threesome:eek:maybe thats for the sex thread[/quote']I'm sooo down with that. :thumbsup:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5230[/ATTACH]Here's my used up stash...:p

I love that philippe,looks like you had a good time.Wish I was there we could really party.Maybe I could bring party favors also.

I love that philippe' date='looks like you had a good time.Wish I was there we could really party.Maybe I could bring party favors also.[/quote']That sounds like a fantastic idea Alleycat! Sure you could bring party favors, I know you've got excellent taste!:thumbsup:

That sounds like a fantastic idea Alleycat! Sure you could bring party favors' date=' I know you've got excellent taste!:thumbsup:[/quote']Expensive taste Baby,I only get the best:p

Of course juscat and your invited:D:D:D

Buhu! :cry:and what is with me????Love the skull vodka! What a wonderful bottle. When are you able to see so clearly what one expect in the worst case ... :D:D:p

Buhu! :cry:and what is with me????Love the skull vodka! What a wonderful bottle. When are you able to see so clearly what one expect in the worst case ... :D:D:p

Girl,your invited also,I have more booze than what I showed,thats my special collection:)

Expensive taste Baby' date='I only get the best:p[/quote']I know, I'll make sure I dust off the heliport and roll out the red carpet.:p

Girl' date='your invited also,I have more booze than what I showed,thats my special collection:)[/quote']HA! Great ! I'm in!I will bring this one Eingefügtes Bildwith me - than you all can show what you can bear...No worries - I've more as ONE bottle in my package!Huh - I think no one would like the taste of this very special drink... :D:D:D:D!Not bad - than I will kill it alone :p!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5230[/ATTACH]Here's my used up stash...:p

A new contender for the collection of fine drinks, perhaps! :DA spare ride is available to alleycat's, if you need one. ;)

HA! Great ! I'm in!I will bring this one Eingefügtes Bildwith me - than you all can show what you can bear...No worries - I've more as ONE bottle in my package!Huh - I think no one would like the taste of this very special drink... :D:D:D:D!Not bad - than I will kill it alone :p!

I want to try that bluepearl of course I try anything I am the risk taker here,that looks good though

A spare ride is available to alleycat's' date=' if you need one. ;)[/quote']I haven't been officially invited yet but I have a guess there's always room for a disc jockey to ignite the party.:p

I want to try that bluepearl of course I try anything I am the risk taker here' date='that looks good though[/quote']Perfect - then do it! Not bad! There is still no one died of it - but all have puked terrible after the first time! Somehow, it seems the stomach and intestines do not like if one has no exercise with it. The reason is the herb mixture, which is inside. No - that's no fun now! Everyone has spit the first time! Really!

HA! Great ! I'm in!I will bring this one Eingefügtes Bildwith me - than you all can show what you can bear...No worries - I've more as ONE bottle in my package!Huh - I think no one would like the taste of this very special drink... :D:D:D:D!Not bad - than I will kill it alone :p!

That stuff looks lethal, bluepearl!:eek::eek:You say "Than I will kill it alone".........me thinks it will kill you first! :):) ;)

I haven't been officially invited yet but I have a guess there's always room for a disc jockey to ignite the party.:p

YES IT IS !!! Philippe - anyway, this seems just to be a party to which you have to invite yourself! Welcome!

Perfect - then do it! Not bad! There is still no one died of it - but all have puked terrible after the first time! Somehow' date=' it seems the stomach and intestines do not like if one has no exercise with it. The reason is the herb mixture, which is inside. No - that's no fun now! Everyone has spit the first time! Really![/quote']OK,sounds like a bad hangover afterwards