Sign in to follow this  
cageyJG

The Miami Vice Drinking Game

bluepearl
That stuff looks lethal' date=' bluepearl!:eek::eek:You say "Than I will kill it alone".........me thinks it will kill you first! :):) ;)[/quote']:):):)!!As I said - NO WORRIES!Then I would be dead since a long time!This stuff does nothing more to me! :done:

alleycat

I haven't been officially invited yet but I have a guess there's always room for a disc jockey to ignite the party.:p

Phil,I am so sorry,I am so bad.Your are officially invited I need a good disc jockey and I know your excellent and maybe a dance partner also;)

Philippe
Phil' date='I am so sorry,I am so bad.Your are officially invited I need a good disc jockey and I know your excellent and maybe a dance partner also;)[/quote']Fantastic! Sure I grant you a dance just like Tubbs did in that scene:dance2::

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvSza5OKbrA

alleycat

Fantastic! Sure I grant you a dance just like Tubbs did in that scene:dance2::

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvSza5OKbrA

Fantastic,I accept,if you can do that on the dance floor then I am yours for the night;)

Philippe
There is still no one died of it - but all have puked terrible after the first time! Somehow' date=' it seems the stomach and intestines do not like if one has no exercise with it. The reason is the herb mixture, which is inside. No - that's no fun now! Everyone has spit the first time! Really![/quote']Toilet hugging stuff eh!:) I've heard it's a very popular 'après-ski' drink. Well at least the first time it cleans out the intestines...:D

bluepearl

Toilet hugging stuff eh!:) I've heard it's a very popular 'après-ski' drink. Well at least the first time it cleans out the intestines...:D

You've hit it on the spot!But from there on: No more problems with it! :D:done:Like the vid you've post so much...:happy:

Philippe
Fantastic' date='I accept,if you can do that on the dance floor then I am yours for the night;)[/quote']I may be a bit rusty at the moment but sure I can do this moves, I must however make sure I'll do the dancing before the drinking or else I end up doing a 'Jägermeister first timer' ...:):sick:;)

juscat
I may be a bit rusty at the moment but sure I can do this moves' date=' I must however make sure I'll do the dancing before the drinking or else I end up doing a 'Jägermeister first timer' ...:):sick:;)[/quote']One may be a little rusty Phil, but one never forgets. ;):DI love PMT's dance moves! :happy:

juscat

:):):)!!As I said - NO WORRIES!Then I would be dead since a long time!This stuff does nothing more to me! :done:

Oh goodie, then let us bust a move with Phil and alleycat on the dance floor! ;)

bluepearl
Oh goodie' date=' then bust a move with Phil and alleycat on the dance floor! ;)[/quote']WILL DO !And I'm surely NOT RUSTY!!!!!!!:dance2::funky::dance2::dance2::funky::dance2::dance2::funky::dance2::dance2::funky::dance2:NEVER! :cheers: !!!!

juscat

WILL DO !And I'm surely NOT RUSTY!!!!!!!:dance2::funky::dance2::dance2::funky::dance2::dance2::funky::dance2::dance2::funky::dance2:NEVER! :cheers: !!!!

I'm sure you could show us all a move or two! :p

alleycat

If alot of people don't know I llke black Jack thats my poison.:p

Matt5

Great drink !:D

Sonny-Burnett

Posted 24 September 2011 - 10:17 PM

The Miami Vice Drinking GameContent hosted at The Miami Vice Chronicles, www.miamivicechronicles.com.Article by Charles Helfenstein. Rules by by Charles Helfenstein and Dean Nasser. :cheers:(LINK)This is some older Vice lore that hadn't made it over to this site yet. I never knew much about MV Chronicles or the associated personalities, but it looks like they worked hard on putting their content together. I wanted to let it be known that the game is out there after looking for it again myself. The Castillo six-pack attack is one of the most classic drinking game ideas I've ever seen. Respect.

Maybe this game should be "on tap" for the upcoming weekend? ;)

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

Detective_Crockett

Shot of whiskey everytime Sonny says pal in an episode or pulls out a Lucky Strike? ;)