BRAND NEW: Don Johnson – The Global Forum

bluepearl

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildOPENING CELEBRATION! IT'S PARTY TIME! An official launch party willl be held onFriday, 30th September. Eingefügtes BildWe invite you to have a wander and explore the 'streets' of this forum. http://don-johnson-the-global-forum.forums3.com/index.phpGuests are invited to mingle in the 'Lobby Lounge',where complimentary drinks and snacks will be provided around the clock! It's a great opportunity to get acquainted with othernew members! We invite you to leave a post in one of our forum topics and look forward to your return. HAVE FUN!Eingefügtes Bild

Very :cool: I will there with bells on
I posted on the new DJ forum :D
Already signed up! :thumbsup:
Hi there!We thank you all so much for your support :D:happy: !
Looks like a DJ party Did you create this' date=' bluepearl:clap:[/quote']I would like to answer your question this way:I have a dream - no' date=' now I can almost say I had a dream!As some of you know, I was 20 years completely DJ–abstinent :birdie:.Earlier this year I finally had more time for me.I began my search for really good forums and found a fantastic home at our all "The Miami Vice Communitiy".It was a really big win for me.I enjoyed everything here what was to read.The members are great und honest. An important part to me.What I couldn’t find was a DJ forum, as I imagine it.A living - a colorful forum.I have told my good friends juscat and Sonny68 (just met here) about my idea and they were with all their power immediately behind me.So I made them both to 'the moderators of my dream' ;).We three have working hard in the past eight weeks on creating this forum.But it was not bad. No, not that. There was so much fun.(Why it was so funny? Oh – one year ago I could not even send emails - I think that explains everything...:rolleyes:)Hopefully the forum will soon be on a firm footing and begins to walk independently.Then a little 'crazy' dream :happy: come truly alive.
Is it an authentic site made by Don....or another huh..."free enterprise' date=' dude website?[/quote']Hopefully, your (dream) desire for an 'authentic DJ Forum' becomes one day reality. I promise you - THEN I'M THERE! :D
Looks like a good place to get partying;)
But not only ..... ;):D:D

I hope you're serving nothing but the "Miami Vice Cocktail" :)
We serve whatever drink you want' date=' provide a huge buffet......and.....[b']WE ARE PROVIDING UNLIMITED FREE DRINKS AND FOOD, FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS! ;) :pSo come on over! :D

I just made my first post. :thumbsup:

Fantastic!! We needed a forum purely devoted to DJ. I'm in :D

:dance2::funky::dance2:Thank you so much for your support. It is wonderful to have you with us! :happy::D:happy:

What a GREAT opening launch party! :dance2::balloon::rauchen::tasse_prost::radio::radar::shout:THANKS TO THOSE WHO ROCKED IT AND BECAME NEW MEMBERS! :shout::thumbsup::thumbsup: If you havn't checked the forum out yet, here is the link:http://don-johnson-the-global-forum.forums3.com/index.phpThis forum provides a very fun, friendly community of Don Johnson fans and we warmly welcome new members. :DWe look forward to seeing YOU! :cheers:

Congrats on the go live. Seems all worked out!

Hi Sjako! Thank you so much for your congratulations. I want to thank you once again warmly:flowers:. Without your friendly good help and the 'easy to understand' explanations' date=' we would never have a Facebook account. That was just great! :cheers:[/size']