Just a Thought

Ferrariman

• Administrators

It's been an interesting few weeks but I'm thinking that perhaps this whole situation has somewhat run it's course. Just about everyone has commented on the situation and those that haven't or have more to say are welcome to do so. I would prefer any other comments, ideas or suggestions be sent to me via PM or e-mail but that's up to the person posting. The best course of action at this point is to get back to business, namely "Vice" Every post we make only serves to remind us of .org when most of us would like to forget it. We've been told several times now to "move on" I say let's do exactly that and not give them 1 more second of our time.

After reading F-Man’s post I was rather hesitant to post. The recent series of events have left me quite odd feeling, my emotions confused. Having been on org for so long, I’ve witnessed many events, it was a lot of fun at the beginning but then what happened was totally unexpected. Some of those people remained there, but members who are here are the reason why I have chosen ws. We all have different opinions but the inner good qualities of people here are making me feel at home once again.I could go on and on, but I'll just say that no matter what happens here (and I’m sure they will be only good things) the fact that we all are here has a lot to do with MV and the members, who make this place special. Personally I’m overcoming my anger and my disappointment for the end of something beautiful and I’ll do my best not to mention org anymore because I know that this could provoke the same feeling in others. I've just tossed my badge there and with this lenghty post of mine I start a career in ws law enforcement, not maybe maybe… surely!

Do I hear an AMEM? Or is it Amen and send your money? :D Sue

Throw down your .org badge, say Amen, send money (to your favorite charity), pray for redemption, and move on, in that order (more or less).Then start your new career in Southern .ws law enforcement (and enjoy).