COOP's LAS VEGAS "VICE" VACATION PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

I thought about visiting the guys from PAWN STARS. I bet that is one of the coolest pawn shops around!That show' date=' and STORAGE WARS are way cool shows! I didn't see a Bren Ten there in Planet Hollywood, all I saw was what I posted here.[/quote']indeed and with the bren I remember reading on the bren ten forums that Don himself may have picked up the gun and kept it for himself, I just didnt know if it was true.with storage wars I like the program but it seems like they focus too much on drama (like they do with most discovery based programs) with the bald headed guy and his wife, the guy who always yells YUP who I swear reminds me of the father of the girl I knew next door years ago. So naturally I gravatate towards Barry Wiess as he's a collector first/money maker second and seems to find the coolest stuff.you also might like that american restoration program that comes on sometime after pawn starts at friday at 9 save for the balld headed guy who complains alot and a knuckleheaded kid the show is very interesting and fun to watch.also this photo is one that was posted on the smith forums awhile back by the guy who runs the bren ten forums and judging by the background it was probably there orignally with Don's clothes and he may have actually picked it, gotta wonder if he'll stop by that florida place and try and buy back the testarossa next or even the daytona for that matter if its true.

post-592-13892963882856_thumb.jpg

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Kavinsky

• Stinger390X

• MV86

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

indeed and with the bren I remember reading on the bren ten forums that Don himself may have picked up the gun and kept it for himself' date=' I just didnt know if it was true.with storage wars I like the program but it seems like they focus too much on drama (like they do with most discovery based programs) with the bald headed guy and his wife, the guy who always yells YUP who I swear reminds me of the father of the girl I knew next door years ago. So naturally I gravatate towards Barry Wiess as he's a collector first/money maker second and seems to find the coolest stuff.you also might like that american restoration program that comes on sometime after pawn starts at friday at 9 save for the balld headed guy who complains alot and a knuckleheaded kid the show is very interesting and fun to watch.also this photo is one that was posted on the smith forums awhile back by the guy who runs the bren ten forums and judging by the background it was probably there orignally with Don's clothes and he may have actually picked it, gotta wonder if he'll stop by that florida place and try and buy back the testarossa next or even the daytona for that matter if its true.[/quote']Barry Wiess is definately my favorite. Great personality too. Dave is the YUUUP guy, and he certainly knows what he's doing.Thanks for the photo!!!It certainly looks like it came from Planet Hollywood.Perhaps it came from a different Planet Hollywood, and not the one in Las Vegas? l

Hey, nice pics! And nice tortoise shell Ray-Bans. Vegas is a feast for the senses. Sometimes majestic, other times kind of like one of Saddam's palaces - a bit off. The photo of the guy with the dancing bambina was pretty interesting. "End the Fed," says the sign. I am finally starting to get interested in this protest stuff. Motives? Manipulation?Also, I'm hoping one day we get to see your shoes in one of these pics, you're always cutting them off. ;)

Hey' date=' nice pics! And nice tortoise shell Ray-Bans. Vegas is a feast for the senses. Sometimes majestic, other times kind of like one of Saddam's palaces - a bit off. The photo of the guy with the dancing bambina was pretty interesting. "End the Fed," says the sign. I am finally starting to get interested in this protest stuff. Motives? Manipulation?Also, I'm hoping one day we get to see your shoes in one of these pics, you're always cutting them off. ;)[/quote']The shoes were slip on boat shoes. :thumbsup:

Barry Wiess is definately my favorite. Great personality too. Dave is the YUUUP guy' date=' and he certainly knows what he's doing.Thanks for the photo!!!It certainly looks like it came from Planet Hollywood.Perhaps it came from a different Planet Hollywood, and not the one in Las Vegas? l[/quote']maybe I'm not a 100% sure but I thought it was with the rest of his stuff in Vegas.

maybe I'm not a 100% sure but I thought it was with the rest of his stuff in Vegas.

Planet Hollywood has 16 locations. about 5 or 6 are in the U.S., with one in Orlando Florida.Could be that one. I dunno.

i laughed' date=' nice one Coop. and i still am. :)[/quote']Grazie, Grazie! I KNEW real fans would get it!:D

Hey Coop, thanks for the great Vice-like photographs. They are all indeed a "hit"; I had to laugh at that caption. Now tell us the truth, did you buy yourself some threads, a Rolex, and a Ferrari while you were there?Coop, I have the perfect costume for you for Halloween if you don't dress like Sonny: the headless horseman! Haha. Thanks again for the photographs Coop! It is always a pleasure to view them in any thread that you post.

Hey Coop' date=' thanks for the great Vice-like photographs. They are all indeed a "hit"; I had to laugh at that caption. Now tell us the truth, did you buy yourself some threads, a Rolex, and a Ferrari while you were there?Coop, I have the perfect costume for you for Halloween if you don't dress like Sonny: the headless horseman! Haha. Thanks again for the photographs Coop! It is always a pleasure to view them in any thread that you post.[/quote']Well, I saw two Rolls Royces, one Ferrari, and one Lamborghini drive the strip.I DID buy some new threads (I always buy something new before a trip, just my thing I guess) in Vegas, bought a Caesars Palace bath robe that is black, and has gold greek key designs on the lapels and wrists. Pretty neat! I also bought a blazer. As for the Rolex............I may have something to show in another post. Didn't buy a Ferrari. Headless Horsemen...Hmmmm not a bad idea. Thanks for the kind words scot from s.c.!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Not so keen on the lion - seems a bit cruel but there you go...That said, LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures... brilliant for a body with no head... maybe an eye in your navel or something?!?;)

Not so keen on the lion - seems a bit cruel but there you go...That said' date=' LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures... brilliant for a body with no head... maybe an eye in your navel or something?!?;)[/quote']The lion, and lioness are not held captive, and it isn't cruel, in fact, they let us know numerous times that they rotate the lions every day, as they have 32 free range lions on a huge ranch, and they roam free. Every day, a different lion is rotated. The lions have food, waterfalls, trees, and water. The glass is 100% soundproof. They can't smell or hear anyone, they just can see people, and are so used to it, and people, they just ignore them. See, everything is cool! I don't have an eye in my navel, but I'm headless on the internet. There were many photos to share, but it was hard to cut off my head, so I couldn't post everything.Glad you loved the "MIAMI VICE" style Vegas pictures! I tried to capture the VICE style, and make it interesting for you all! :thumbsup:Luv ya Morgana!!! :happy: