Look this on youtube !!! (the end of Miami Vice series revised)

yateus

Yeah cool ending and great music' date=' just a pity about the famous handshake that's ommited.[/quote']He made one before which I have.It has the handshake in it.He put one up and then changed it the next day and put it in better quality picture HD

• Administrators

Well, with the handshake and dialog omitted the scene makes no sense. They say goodbye, I'm gonna miss you and then drive off together? Also, the drums were very annoying. Sorry, I just calls 'em as I see em!

I agree and the best part is when Crockett makes the off remark of "I'll take you to the airport in my STOLEN CAR"See ... even in a sad ending there is humour.

I wanted to say that. I didn't care for the drums that went on, and on, and on, and on etc.Also, it looks like Castillo when getting out of the car, it looks like from the back, he's reaching for his gun, but was edited out in the broadcast.Doesn't it look like he's reaching for his gun?

Have to disagree with you Coop. I just watched it two more times and noticed when Castillo gets out of the car he puts his elbow on the door frame. Could you have missred this as reaciing for his gun?I thought Castillo would have no problems facing these thugs down because he was more ritcheous than them and therfore would not need a gun.Truth is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?:clap:

Have to disagree with you Coop. I just watched it two more times and noticed when Castillo gets out of the car he puts his elbow on the door frame. Could you have missred this as reaciing for his gun?I thought Castillo would have no problems facing these thugs down because he was more ritcheous than them and therfore would not need a gun.Truth is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?:clap:

You may be right Pal. I dunno. It's just the way I saw it, and I know they had different endings filmed, and edited. It was just the way I saw it...lifting his left arm to reach for a piece with his right hand. I dunno...

Well if your like me the basterds should have all been shot just because they are the good guys posing as bad.:sick:Would have been a ritcheous kill!!!:clap::clap:

Well if your like me the basterds should have all been shot just because they are the good guys posing as bad.:sick:Would have been a ritcheous kill!!!:clap::clap:

That would be totally sick seeing Castillo with lightning speed pull off some rounds from his pistol, hitting the mark every time. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thus the "shoe shot" hahahahahahahahahaVery cool info Maynard, thanks.I had to go back and watch it one more time just for that neat fact alone :)

[SIZE=2">

Olmos was filming a couple of movies about that time' date=' one about being a POW in Nazi Germany...his wig and fake stash are quite obvious:D[/size']

Yeah, I noticed it.....Knew something didn't look right.