Dadrian's Album Art

Dadrian

check out the new album art thumbs in the Dadrian Wilson Covers part of the download page (currently a work in progress):http://www.miami-vice.ws/downloads.php?do=cat&id=3to see the full size image, click on the adjacent file (not the thumb), and scroll down to "images".many thanks to caipi for making this happen!! :cheers::flowers::tasse_prost:

thanks, new order. better living is an enjoyable one for me, too. it's one of the very few in which i am content with the entire final product (even though i'm using the wrong lead sound. i now have the correct one. i may fix that one day if i have nothing else to do).

Guest The Talk

... one day if i have nothing else to do).

:):)When will that happen? When you are retired? ;):dance2:

check out the new album art thumbs in the Dadrian Wilson Covers part of the download page (currently a work in progress):many thanks to caipi for making this happen!! :cheers::flowers::tasse_prost:

Great that there is a way to enlarge them :glossy:. I could see the thumbnails on "Media Player". But those couldn't be enlarged.Many thanks to both of you making this happen.:flowers: