A song from Nash Bridges, please help (for native English-speakers)

cheetah

Just have read about one song from "Nash Bridges", that it was co-written by Stephen Stills and DJ (and has DJ's back vocals too). It's a song from episode "Jackpot", part 2, that sounds in the scene where Evan dies. Allegedly called "I finally see the light", but I'm not sure.Could anyone please write down the lyrics for me? Not being a native English speaker I don't understand songs so well, and can't find lyrics for this one anywhere.

This is what I could understand of the lyrics, as Harvey is packing Evan's belongings : "My color drained as your tail lights fade and I'm numbstruck where my heart used to be shoulda known better..... nobody's fault can't you see I'm just ( dyin' ) this far I wanna be a light, out of control I.....plan to see the light What your patience has brought to my soul .................. I plan to see the light out of control What your patience has brought to my soul"It was hard to understand some words, this is as close as I can get. Hope it helps you, Cheetah!

Thank you so much, Tony! :)See, if an American can't understand everything for sure, what to expect from me? :cry:And it looks like the song was never published, just like "No Way Out" from Miami Vice. If anyone can add anything to the lyrics or finds more information about this song, please share it with us. :)

Here's my version (part of it that I could hear more or less distinctly), just in case:My color drains as you tail lights fade,And I'm numbstruck where my heart used to be.Should've known better,Nobody's fault,Can't you see I'm just (...)I'm over (....),Out of control,I finally see the light,What your patience has brought to my soul.Hope we'll find a combination that will make some sense at last. :D

This is the only information I could find for the song, apart from a 20 second sample on some site.Song From The Nash Bridges Episode,"Jackpot pt.2" Performed by Stephen Stills. Written by Stephen Stills & Don Johnson Guitar and background vocals: Don Johnson.Am guessing, as was said before, it was only done for the show and never released seperately. Pitty.

• 7 years later...

Looking for info on a song at beginning of Nash. Very soulful song think it says help me or hear me Lord Lord. Please help would love to get this song. Thanks Dave.