Don Johnson cameo - Johnnie Walker ad

DefinitelyCrockett

Great find' date=' DefintelyCrockett :thumbsup:Is this on tv in Australia?[/quote']Yep - I saw it for the first time last night, during Undercover Boss Australia. I was a bit excited :D When I googled the ad, I found that it's an Australian advertising agency that produced it, so looks like it may be an ad exclusively for Australia.

Don looks so good and gorgeous in this commercial.I have never seen it before and it was treat on halloween to see it.Thanks for sharing it with us.Always nice to see Don.:happy:

It was a silly commercial, except for Don's blink and you miss it appearance. I imagine it would have been more lucrative for the Johnny Walker brand to feature Don as the actual 'face' of the commercial. :glossy:Thanks for the clip, DefinitelyCrockett. :thumbsup:

Again' date=' more chemistry in two seconds holding a snack, and saying nothing, than a whole Miami Vice movie....[/quote']Second that! I could not have said it better.He looks great.

Again' date=' more chemistry in two seconds holding a snack, and saying nothing, than a whole Miami Vice movie....[/quote']I'll third that!:clap: