Bringing Miami Vice into the 21st Century

eXistenZ

Hi there,browsing the web I came across a great movie that was inspired by the famous pilot scene of Miami Vice where Crockett and Tubbs are driving the Daytona at night.It's redone with modern equipment and simply transfered into the 21st century.Check it out.http://americandslr.com/2011/06/bringing-miami-vice-into-the-21st-century/Eingefügtes Bild[ATTACH=CONFIG]4945[/ATTACH]Eingefügtes Bild[ATTACH=CONFIG]4946[/ATTACH]

Hmm I'd know those wheels and fenders anywhere, its a 'Cuda with dog dish rims like Don Drove in Nash Bridges and raced against in "Down For The Count part 2" complete with an AAR like hood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3uszxvNTHk

The 'Cuda has shorter fenders than the challenger Kowalski Drove in Vanishing point and the charger is just a big black box on wheels with LONG front and rear fenders.plus I dont remember the Challenger having chrome inside of the fender flares like the 'cuda, hell it might even be a 71' for that matterand this makes me wish someone would get together with cameradaytona and try it now on the mv car with modern equipmentand it'd be fun to see how the new black and gold zenith wire wheel spinners show up compaired to the old ones.

Okay evidently I screwed up, It really did look like a cuda from those few shots and I just didnt remember seeing a chrome strip on a 68' charger wen they were new in the bullit car chase.