Miamarina Parkway Drive streetsign

thethanatos

I have a Miamarina Parkway Drive street sign from when they rebuilt Miamarina into Bayside. The sign was at the very end of the parking area by pier A where Saint Vitus Dance's slip, I also have a Miamarina lifering and rope and one of the black and white signed photos from the set. The entire cast also signed the logbook from the boat we were living on at the time in the slip directly across from the Saint VD and that Scarab go-fast that wasn't usually there. I suppose I should really take some pictures sometime.

I have a Miamarina Parkway Drive street sign from when they rebuilt Miamarina into Bayside. The sign was at the very end of the parking area by pier A where Saint Vitus Dance's slip' date=' I also have a Miamarina lifering and rope and one of the black and white signed photos from the set. The entire cast also signed the logbook from the boat we were living on at the time in the slip directly across from the Saint VD and that Scarab go-fast that wasn't usually there. I suppose I should really take some pictures sometime.[/quote']As the top MIAMI VICE collectibles member here, I for one would love to see photos of your items.Please, feel free to see all my screen used clothes, autographs, props, and cast and crew items from my personal collection. I think you'll love what you see, however, there is quite a bit to see, and many one-of-a-kinds.http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forumdisplay.php?10-Cooper-amp-Burnett-s-Miami-Vice-Scrapbook-COOP

Yeah, I think I was cleaning the hull that day so my brother and father got on board and had me take the picture. That was good money for a 15 year old in 1985 in Miami though, I got a dollar a foot for the freeboard and another dollar a foot to keep the bottom clean. I think that was the '42 footer so, 84.00 + the decks at another fifty cents per foot. We also got free slip rental for keeping the boat across the pier from the Saint VD. Pretty good gig all-in-all.I haven't found the episode where you could actually read the name of the boat but we were full-time liveaboards on the S/V Treasure Island for the first two or three years (can't remember when they chased out the liveaboards to make way for that friggin mall.

I have a Miamarina Parkway Drive street sign from when they rebuilt Miamarina into Bayside. The sign was at the very end of the parking area by pier A where Saint Vitus Dance's slip' date=' I also have a Miamarina lifering and rope and one of the black and white signed photos from the set. The entire cast also signed the logbook from the boat we were living on at the time in the slip directly across from the Saint VD and that Scarab go-fast that wasn't usually there. I suppose I should really take some pictures sometime.[/quote']A really nice item :D

Very cool story and thanks for sharing.I saw an Endeavour come into a slip next to me this summer as an overnight transient and I was in awe at the condition of the boat. I was invited aboard by the owners who were from S.C.and the boat was amazing inside...just like in the series.That street sign is a real keepsake and I hope you enjoy it. I would kill for a collectible like that so cudos on a great find.One again thanks for sharing with the rest of us.

These are really fantastic, one-of-a-kind items. These are the kind I like the most, one-of-a-kinds! Great story behind it, and of course, the photos do wonders! I love it when someone comes along and suprises us with things like this.LOVE IT! :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...