Our Scheduled Visits To Nash Bridges Set

DJAngel

I have posted in the past about our spontaneous trips to San Francisco to watch filming of Nash Bridges. We contacted the SF Film Commission and asked about location shooting. In the beginning, they were sometimes informative about specific locations, which is why we were able to see some filming. As the show became more popular, they would not give out information about filming locations - too much crowd control, I guess.In 1998 we decided to call the office of Nash Bridges and ask if we could be guests on the set. We were prepared to be turned down, but to our surprise, we were told Yes :thumbsup: We were so excited and happy to be guests on the set on October 22, 1998. We called again on September 25, 2000, and again, they said Yes :DHere are pictures of my visitor badges for those set visits. I have pictures, but can't find them right now :confused:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Those are great to bring back some nice memories. I wish there was another series with DJ & PMT that I could get passes for.

:):):)Very interesting... can't wait to read more stories and see more pictures! ;):clap:

Well, if you don't play the lottery, you can't win for sure. We made the choice to ask knowing we might be turned down, but we won the lottery :)

• 4 weeks later...