Linen Blazers

DanJ

Let's use this thread to discuss linen blazers and where to find them. For a start, I was in Macy's yesterday and came across a charcoal grey coat by DKNY the reminded me of a similar one used by Crockett. There was also a Cubavera coat that could pass for the type seen in MV. Check the links below for more info:Macy's DKNY 1-Button Cotton Blazer CharcoalMacy's DKNY 1-Button Blazer BlackMacy's Cubavera 2-Button Linen Blazer Black

I've found good things at Burlington Coat Factory, in particular a beautiful off-white blazer, albeit a silk one, not linen.I got a pastel white linen jacket at Value City (are they nationwide?), as well as the pants, for a decent price (I can't remember the exact cost, but the price was pretty reasonable, especially since these were pretty high-quality, outside of $1000 get-ups, at least). These threads were MV perfect, aside from the fact the jacket had three buttons instead of two.I probably won't check Macy's until Spring, if at all. Winter months in Ohio don't yield a whole lot of Vice-ish clothing, and I have already have a fairly nice black blazer for this time of year.

these are great dan, except for i would maybe stay away from the peak lapels in the first link, or did crocket wear those? i haven't watched season 5 in while and i know they changed up some thru there.incidentally, the first one is my personal favorite. peak lapels are great on a single breast (normally associated with double breast). i have a beige cotton suit 2 buttons and peak lapels from macy's (INC label) that's looks great.to contribute to the topic, i'll suggest banana republic and express (men) in the summer time. they have great blazers (and suits) a la MV thru those months, esp. express.