Miami Vice Cast Autographed Picture from Universal

DJAngel

I wrote to Universal and told them I loved the show. I don't remember the date, but it was back in the 80's while MV was still on. I received this photo back from Universal. I was very surprised and happy to receive it.Eingefügtes Bild

Great pic of the cast to treasure, something like this will always be priceless, just a pity Zito wasn't included.Enjoy,pal! Thx for sharing.

WONDERFUL PHOTO!!Can I assume that the autographs were not hand signed (that would be very hard to get the cast to all sign hundreds of photos to be sent out, when signing one, and copying them would be much easier).I'm still amazed how you were able to get addresses to write, and also get info about where Nash Bridges would film, or where Don Johnson would be for a golf game, or where they were filming Vice in MIAMI. Not sure how you did this, but you sure are awesome to be able to do that! :thumbsup:I'm also so happy that you STILL like, and are interested in MIAMI VICE after all these years, and show off your treasures with us.Knowing you still like MIAMI VICE warms my heart.Thank you DJAngel,....thank you!

Great pic of the cast to treasure' date=' something like this will always be priceless, just a pity Zito wasn't included.Enjoy,pal! Thx for sharing.[/quote']Yes, I wish Zito would have been in the photo.