Email from PMT (November 16th, 2011)

Ell.a

• Administrators

Just recieved an email from Philip Michael Thomas:

[...">

I want to share the video of MY REGGAE DANCING GIRL with you today. I shot all the video photography and edited the video as a gift for my friends Tory and Jasmalla. They are going to start an' date=' ASAP - PR media campaign with this video so they can drive fans old and NEW to Tory's website and the FANS can purchase either the single or the CD or download them both from CD BABY. [...'] If you like the video & the song please write a comment on the youtube page. (TORY IS 71 YEARS OLD)

Our honorary member is multi-talented: Actor, singer, dancer, author, composer ... and now even director of photography and editor!:thumbsup:
  • Like 1

He can do it all!Wish he did more acting' date=' as I'd love to see him again. He's a very good actor. :thumbsup:[/quote']I agree, Coop!:thumbsup:I´d also love to see him again as an actor, but unfortunately I assume that he prefers to do more things in the background!:cry:
  • Like 1

I agree' date=' Coop!:thumbsup:I´d also love to see him again as an actor, but unfortunately I assume that he prefers to do more things in the background!:cry:[/quote']....but he's so good! He still even looks good. He should act again, and re invent his acting career. :thumbsup:

....but he's so good! He still even looks good. He should act again' date=' and re invent his acting career. :thumbsup:[/quote']Do you think we could persuade him to change his mind,if we all get together and ask him?:p

Do you think we could persuade him to change his mind' date='if we all get together and ask him?:p[/quote']No.Someone has to be willing to hire him to act. Most likely there are no offers. I'm sure if he were offered something, he would have taken it by now.

• 1 month later...

Email from PMT

No.Someone has to be willing to hire him to act. Most likely there are no offers. I'm sure if he were offered something' date=' he would have taken it by now.[/quote']Sad to say but I agree with you Coop.

• 3 years later...

As far as offers. When I bought (earlier in 2015) that film Stigma (which was officially released in 2009 on DVD to places like Amazon.com) the director & his friend on the films commentary mentioned PMT. They want to work with him again but sensed PMT (himself) may not want to work as an actor again. They said they were going to try & give him until 2015. Yes the director of Stigma prefers to do low budget/independent films over big budget but he wanted to work with PMT & give him a big part & co-star with actors Christopher Walkens & (get this) Don Johnson's former mother-in-law Tippi Hedren. This director talks with PMT on & off just to check-up on him but it seems PMT prefers a different path in his life.

I have also came across with some interview that Don Johnson did in 2004 (I need to go & get where I found this interview so I can share it with you all). But at the time this interview was done it was the 20th Miami Vice Anniversary & of course the interviewer couldn't help but to mention PMT. Don shared how the 2 of them still keep in touch & actually during this interview he had just sent a phone message to PMT. The way Don spoke it seems he would like to see PMT more often but because of Don's busy life in L.A., California & PMT still in Miami, Florida the 2 are not able to really see or speak with each other as often as he would like. Don also shared how he has been trying to make plans for the 2 of them to work with each other again, it seems Don has been missing that. Fast-forward to 10 years later & if anyone has read Don's interviews in late 2014 in the Miami Herald & Rolling Stone magazine, Don has been trying for at least 10 years to get PMT to at least act with him. It seems it is PMT who is not wanting to act again or least is more selective.

One more thing, when I went to that website that he & Sandi share, she shares a idea film she had in mind for (get this) PMT & Eddie James Olmos (yes of Miami Vice) to do together. This storyline that she had helped to create was developed some time in 2007, so it seems PMT wanted to work with Eddie Olmos than Don Johnson. I wonder considering how Eddie speaks now about BOTH PMT & Don Johnson if PMT wanted to make amends with Edward James Olmos, who knows. Maybe PMT doesn't want to do a film unless it is something that he & his partner have created. Also I came across a You Tube video done in 2008 with he & Sandi were interviewed over their Sacha on Broadway & this guy who was interviewing them asked if PMT is planning to ever perform onstage to this Broadway show he helped to create, it seemed to hint that he wasn't interested in performing. He also seemed to prefer for Sandi Morais to speak more than himself.

I wonder if PMT is more shy than anyone realizes or something? Because even during the success of Miami Vice & if he & Don were doing interviews it seems Don was doing more of the talking & PMT just allowed him too. I know it is hard to imagine PMT shy but now I am wondering?

http://www.hikaritakano.co/index.php/transcripts/don-johnsonHere is the link to the site (I hope it works)

Please let me know if it doesn't. It is titled Don Johnson Interview

It has a little biography and after I just re-read it, when he spoke about PMT, I wonder when he said "We've been trying to hook up recently." If he is referring to work together again or just hang out & catch up about their lives? Not sure. May be you all can read it & can figure it out.

Edited by TubbsGirl1n&Ou7

• 9 months later...

I think, PMT doesn`t want to act as he understands that  most often an actor has got one  salient role that makes him a star. For DJ and PMT it was MV, Crocket and Tubbs. And it will not be smth steeper than MV for them. For fans they firstly will be Sonny and Rico  whatever they do. And also PMT said in interwiew, that if smb will call him to continue MV, he`ll take a part, because he is a part of it. So he said about "Nash" - "it took me 5 seconds to say YES".

• Like 1

On 15.04.2015 at 4:45 PM, TubbsGirl1n&Ou7 said:

http://www.hikaritakano.co/index.php/transcripts/don-johnsonHere is the link to the site (I hope it works)

Please let me know if it doesn't. It is titled Don Johnson Interview

It has a little biography and after I just re-read it, when he spoke about PMT, I wonder when he said "We've been trying to hook up recently." If he is referring to work together again or just hang out & catch up about their lives? Not sure. May be you all can read it & can figure it out.

A great pity he doesn`t act anymore..

Edited by Maria
  • Like 1