DJ's hair in the 5th season

Viceguy

Hello everybody.This question has been bothering me for some time.Personally,I really like Crockett's hairstyle in the 5th season.But I have been always wondering : Was it a natural wave or just a perm?I think the last season of MV is the only time I have every seen DJ spotting a curly hairstyle.His hair appears to be naturally straight with no wave in it (at least in 4th season).Anybody got any thoughts?Thanks in advance.

Hello everybody.This question has been bothering me for some time.Personally' date='I really like Crockett's hairstyle in the 5th season.But I have been always wondering : Was it a natural wave or just a perm?I think the last season of MV is the only time I have every seen DJ spotting a curly hairstyle.His hair appears to be naturally straight with no wave in it (at least in 4th season).Anybody got any thoughts?Thanks in advance.[/quote']Not really sure, but I know that if I let my hair grow that long, it would certainly be wavy like that. I'm guessing it's naturally that way. I doubt Crockett would curl his hair. Just my two cents Pal.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5028[/ATTACH]I thought the same thing about a perm but I don't think Don would do that to his gorgeous mane thats for sure.I found he looked gorgeous in that season with the hair of course he looked good in short hair also but I :happy: this look also

post-10210-1389296397928_thumb.jpg

Love this thread ;)!My thoughts:No, there are no natural curls.Look at the Marlboro man - no curls – long, but smooth.I think either the hair were kneaded -or by the sweating (in Miami, it should never have been cold ....:p) the hair has automatically attracts. This was picked up for the show because it just looked good.P.S.:25 years ago I did not like the long hair at Sonny.Today I like it at the best!As you can see, the older one gets - always change the taste.Eingefügtes Bild

Don has great hair - very thick and it has a natural wave. The pictures you have posted show how layered it was at one point. Also, probably used a curling iron. Different looks in different episodes.

I think it was a natural wave. Judging from my own experience, when my hair was that length, it turned "wild and crazy" on it's own. When it was short, it was much more straight. Just my two cents...

I actually really like his hair too in the 5th season (looked hot!) - more at the beginning when it was a bit shorter, rather than like in the finale when it was longer. Yep it's definitely layered & I agree that it is a natural wave that we saw. I think that in Seasons 1 to 4, it was probably blowdried straight back, and the thickness of it would have stopped it from being visibly wavy.

Thanks for your opinions!:cool:Well,I also doubt that it was a perm,because as far as I know no perm can last that long,especially considering that the lenght of Don's hair changes significantly throughout the season.But I have seen many non-MV fotos of DJ with long hair (especially the ones from 70s),and his hair is absolutely straight on these fotos.I will try to find some.

But I have seen many non-MV fotos of DJ with long hair (especially the ones from 70s)' date='and his hair is absolutely straight on these fotos.I will try to find some.[/quote']I once searched a little bit. Any way we all are right.. The sticking point seems to be really the length. To lure is starting at a certain point with Don's hair.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I'm not sure if it's true but I've read that DJ was given a permanent for the "Dead Bang" movie, to make him look like the prototype of his character. So the perm stayed for the 5th season. :)But maybe it's natural, like was said here before, who knows. As to the pictures, again I'm not sure, but the last one (from "Eastbound and Down" show) looks to me like he has some fake hair, like "hair extension" or whatever it's called in English... I don't remember seen DJ's pictures with such long hair at that period of time (besides that show), and it takes time to grow it. In fact on some pictures (supposedly) from the "Eastbound and Down" shooting he had short hair. Just my observations.

So the perm stayed for the 5th season. :)But maybe it's natural' date=' like was said here before, who knows. .[/quote']For me it also looks like the remains of the perm

I think DJ's hairstyle may be partly to do with Miami's weather because I have naturally straight-ish hair yet when I'm in the 98% humidity of Southern Florida, my hairstyle just goes bushy ... my mate Tina couldn't believe that I would straighten my hair then half an hour later as we were walking around the city, it was curling up again! I've tried all types of product when I've been out there to calm down the bushiness which comes from the hot humid air but nothing has worked. Maybe as DJ's hair got longer,as it did in S5 compared to the earlier series', he had the same problem as me?For anyone who shares this problem while visiting out there, a local told me the answer: she said "put on hair gel, tie your hair back and wait for winter" (when the humidity drops significantly) :)

As to the pictures' date=' again I'm not sure, but the last one (from "Eastbound and Down" show) looks to me like he has some fake hair, like "hair extension" or whatever it's called in English... I don't remember seen DJ's pictures with such long hair at that period of time (besides that show), and it takes time to grow it. In fact on some pictures (supposedly) from the "Eastbound and Down" shooting he had short hair. Just my observations.[/quote']You are quite sure right. It must have been a 'hair replacement' no matter in wich kind.Don never had long hair at all pictures in other situations while this period. I’ve set this pic but I have not thought about it so explicitly. Thank you for this aspect.
I think DJ's hairstyle may be partly to do with Miami's weather because I have naturally straight-ish hair yet when I'm in the 98% humidity of Southern Florida' date=' my hairstyle just goes bushy ... my mate Tina couldn't believe that I would straighten my hair then half an hour later as we were walking around the city, it was curling up again! I've tried all types of product when I've been out there to calm down the bushiness which comes from the hot humid air but nothing has worked. Maybe as DJ's hair got longer,as it did in S5 compared to the earlier series', he had the same problem as me?For anyone who shares this problem while visiting out there, a local told me the answer: she said "put on hair gel, tie your hair back and wait for winter" (when the humidity drops significantly) :)[/quote']Oh, it's just good if one has the English language as native language.(With me all is always a little bit 'bumpy'....:rolleyes:).Just in this way I had meant it! I have this problem even in Germany. It is warm - the air humidity rises and everything curls. Phew!:evil: And thanks for the funny quote at the end - that's really good!:D:D