7 CROCKETT BLAZERS!

COOPER&BURNETT

These are my latest "Crockett" or MIAMI VICE style blazers! None were actually worn in MIAMI VICE, but I like the Vice style in these clothes.Eingefügtes BildI really like this blazer! Check it out!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Beach_Vice

• Brother in Arms

• mvnyc

I'll post more tomorrow....Here's a peak at one of them.Eingefügtes BildIf you like the blazers, tell me what you think!

Hey pal!Nice blazers once more! I never get tired off your blazer threads. Are they vintage?

Very nice. Could you tell us where you got them?

Thanks for the compliments guys.First off, yes, they are vintage. But when it comes to telling my methods of getting these type of things, or which companies made them, I just don't give that info out. Not because I'm being jerky, but as I've said many times before, it would make it harder for me to obtain them from all the places, companies, and people I get them from. When I let it slip once or twice before, those that were searching for me, and obtained them for me started to let me know that multiple requests for this brand, or that brand were being asked about, and the price for me went way up because now there was demand for them. That makes it difficult to deal with these collectors when I don't have any leverage. Now that these collectors and companies are not getting the requests for these type of things anymore, my job is much easier.My suggestion without giving much info away....make friends. Lots and lots of friends that deal with clothes in your town or city. It's a start. One of the biggesst challenges you may face is that many times, when something IS available, you will have to turn it down, as it won't be your size. It always sucks, but it is a reality when dealing with vintage items. They just don't make 'em anymore.

Here's a cool one. It is vintage, and has a great look with the jacket wide at the top, and angled downward. It also has great looking pleats on the back, with a belt (not a real belt).It's half lined, and is fun to wear.Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes BildGreat pleats on the back, and the design is very well designed to look correct. Even the front chest pocket, and the two large front pockets are hidden by the design!

Eingefügtes BildI love how this design looks like 3-D, and in layers. Actually, it's just a trick of the eye, as it's just an illusion on a smooth flat surface on the material. There isn't any weaving of material.