• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Beach_Vice

• Brother in Arms

• mvnyc

I really like Jacket number two so far, and that horizontal striped button shirt. Now... I've been searching high and low locally and online for horizontal striped button shirts and have found zero. In a whole year. I give you credit pal, you found the right connections, and I found squat. Can't wait to see that shirt in detail.

Eingefügtes BildTechnically, this is not a blazer, but nevertheless, it's cool. Crockett wore things that weren't actually jackets from time to time, so I can too.

Eingefügtes BildHere's the closest I can get to the SMUGGLER'S BLUES jacket.It's not the same jacket, or the same maker, but just like the original, it's linen. The lighting doesn't make it appear so, but I think it's veeeery close to the color. It would look right if I took the photos in harsh sunlight. Indoors, and with my lighting, it looks lighter in blue than it really is. It's a darker blue.

I really like Jacket number two so far' date=' and that horizontal striped button shirt. Now... I've been searching high and low locally and online for horizontal striped button shirts and have found zero. In a whole year. I give you credit pal, you found the right connections, and I found squat. Can't wait to see that shirt in detail.[/quote']Thanks Pal!I've been doing this for many, many years, and have got it down to a science.I'm so happy that you like my wardrobe!! :thumbsup:

Eingefügtes BildThis is my favorite of the bunch. It REALLY speaks "VICE" to me!Do you like the jackets? Let me know and post a comment!

My Lord - Coop!You've done it again! :D I'm totally off the roll :D- focus moment, I have for now.Firstly:It is as if the bodily Sonny Crockett is facing!The posture is perfect! Absolutely!Secondly:Now I really come to the blazers.W O W!Yes, they look like originals!At the beginning I thought: "Yes, this one I like best of all.

Eingefügtes Bild
But no - far from it.Even a couple of posts further below it was overtaken by this one!
Eingefügtes Bild
I love this blazer. It looks gr8!!!You have photographed it so beautifully that one believes to be able to feel the material.And yes' date=' I also like this imagination very well. It seems fixed and stable - not so light and fluttery.And there is some other absolutely perfect thing in the picture.These trousers - what a insanity pants! It fits perfectly!Better it gets.Thank you Coop!Thank you for buying - thank you for sharing!I really had my joy!Oh yes - and over and over and over again:I love this watch !!!!! :clap::thumbsup:
Eingefügtes Bild

My Lord - Coop!You've done it again! :D I'm totally off the roll :D- focus moment' date=' I have for now.Firstly:It is as if the bodily Sonny Crockett is facing!The posture is perfect! Absolutely!Secondly:Now I really come to the blazers.W O W!Yes, they look like originals!At the beginning I thought: "Yes, this one I like best of all.But no - far from it.Even a couple of posts further below it was overtaken by this one!I love this blazer. It looks gr8!!!You have photographed it so beautifully that one believes to be able to feel the material.And yes, I also like this imagination very well. It seems fixed and stable - not so light and fluttery.And there is some other absolutely perfect thing in the picture.These trousers - what a insanity pants! It fits perfectly!Better it gets.Thank you Coop!Thank you for buying - thank you for sharing!I really had my joy!Oh yes - and over and over and over again:I love this watch !!!!! :clap::thumbsup:[/quote']WOW!!!!What an OUTSTANDING comment on the clothes!!!! :dance2:Due to your comments, I'm walking on air! :glossy: You sure know how to put things into words! I'm almost speachless.Let's just say you made my day (and morning, and evening, and night for that matter!).Thank you bluepearl....thanks a lot!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:WOW!

Eingefügtes BildThis is my favorite of the bunch. It REALLY speaks "VICE" to me!Do you like the jackets? Let me know and post a comment!

Definately 100% VICE. Maybe season2, you reckon.Great find. Thanks for sharing.:clap::clap::cheers:

Definately 100% VICE. Maybe season2' date=' you reckon.Great find. Thanks for sharing.:clap::clap::cheers:[/quote']You got it Pal, I was thinking Season 2 also!I wore these blazers this spring and summer. Got LOTS of compliments! (Coop's spring catalog 2011?)They just don't make them like this anymore....sad to say.Thanks aussiefan for your dead on observation, and kind comments!

Eingefügtes BildHere's the closest I can get to the SMUGGLER'S BLUES jacket.It's not the same jacket' date=' or the same maker, but just like the original, it's linen. The lighting doesn't make it appear so, but I think it's veeeery close to the color. It would look right if I took the photos in harsh sunlight. Indoors, and with my lighting, it looks lighter in blue than it really is. It's a darker blue.[/quote']I have liked alot of Sonny's suits and some of them are damn sexy.This is a favorite I like from that episode.Cooper you look really fine in that outfit.