• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Beach_Vice

• Brother in Arms

• mvnyc

Eingefügtes BildHere's an odd, yet interesting blazer. Not exactly something Crockett might wear, but nontheless, interesting. The lines in the design all lines up perfectly, so it was put together by a real pro. I bought it because it's different. Not sure I'll ever wear it, I just wanted it because it's different. What do you think? Do you like it, or hate it? Think it's an interesting design? Think it's ugly? Let me know what you think, and post a reply.

Eingefügtes BildThis is a linen shirt, worn like Crockett in the teaser of ONE EYED JACK, & SCORE PT 1, It's not the same one, but in the style of it.It's very light weight.

Eingefügtes BildHere's an odd' date=' yet interesting blazer. Not exactly something Crockett might wear, but nontheless, interesting. The lines in the design all lines up perfectly, so it was put together by a real pro. I bought it because it's different. Not sure I'll ever wear it, I just wanted it because it's different. What do you think? Do you like it, or hate it? Think it's an interesting design? Think it's ugly? Let me know what you think, and post a reply.[/quote']Does anyone have an opinion?

Does anyone have an opinion?

Definately different Coops.I think a sort of a cross between what Crockett might wear and what Switeck would wear. Maybe a 3 way morphing of a Crockett, Switeck and Izzy fashion house:D:D:):)You are right though about the lines all matching and running straight through the pockets etc. Was definately made by a good tailor.:clap::clap:

Definately different Coops.I think a sort of a cross between what Crockett might wear and what Switeck would wear. Maybe a 3 way morphing of a Crockett' date=' Switeck and Izzy fashion house:D:D:):)You are right though about the lines all matching and running straight through the pockets etc. Was definately made by a good tailor.:clap::clap:[/quote']Nice observations.:)Still not sure I'm going to actually wear it in public. I just....wanted it.

Hey Coop, I just bought a new jacket and it's very MV. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I'll post pics when I get time, probably tomorrow. It's kind of season 4ish. I'll let you guys be the judge.

Hey Coop' date=' I just bought a new jacket and it's very MV. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I'll post pics when I get time, probably tomorrow. It's kind of season 4ish. I'll let you guys be the judge.[/quote']I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing it!!Not many remarks of the last blazers I posted...guess they didn't make much of an impact like the other ones.

I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing it!!Not many remarks of the last blazers I posted...guess they didn't make much of an impact like the other ones.

I still need to post a picture of my newest grey blazer.

Thanks for the compliments guys.First off' date=' yes, they are vintage. But when it comes to telling my methods of getting these type of things, or which companies made them, I just don't give that info out. Not because I'm being jerky, but as I've said many times before, it would make it harder for me to obtain them from all the places, companies, and people I get them from.[/quote']I'm going to guess they're all classic Versace jackets. He (Gianni Versace) pretty much outfitted DJ with that stylish look. PMT's look was more Hugo Boss silk suits...

I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing it!!Not many remarks of the last blazers I posted...guess they didn't make much of an impact like the other ones.

I'm going to guess they're all classic Versace jackets. He (Gianni Versace) pretty much outfitted DJ with that stylish look. PMT's look was more Hugo Boss silk suits...

Nice guess, ...but you'd be incorrect. Many makers outfitted DJ, they just weren't as famous, or well known a name. Some are designers nobody has heard of before. He did wear some Versace suits, but he also wore stuff from Italy, Spain, Germany, France, and, believe it or not, even Japan!I like your new avatar picture pal. We can now see you. :thumbsup: Cool dude.

Nice guess' date=' ...but you'd be incorrect. Many makers outfitted DJ, they just weren't as famous, or well known a name. Some are designers nobody has heard of before. He did wear some Versace suits, but he also wore stuff from Italy, Spain, Germany, France, and, believe it or not, even Japan!I like your new avatar picture pal. We can now see you. :thumbsup: Cool dude.[/quote']That's right, on the credits for the show they listed the various designers, etc, but some went unlisted (perhaps it came down to how much they used a particular designer's clothes, or money to promote a certain dsigner). Thanks for the nice comment about the photo, I thought I'd update my profile stuff with an actual picture for a change, the old avatar was getting a bit stale...

That's right' date=' on the credits for the show they listed the various designers, etc, but some went unlisted (perhaps it came down to how much they used a particular designer's clothes, or money to promote a certain dsigner). Thanks for the nice comment about the photo, I thought I'd update my profile stuff with an actual picture for a change, the old avatar was getting a bit stale...[/quote']Yeah, I don't know how they did the listing of clothes at the end credits, or why two of the top designers never got mentioned in the credits. I remember seeing HUGO BOSS, and MADONNA MAN, and I think PARACHUTE.You look like one cool dude. We should hang out pal. Let's go meet some ladies bro! :thumbsup:Years ago, a friend of mine used to say, "Let's go smoke a beer together". I used to use that line as the unofficial greeting on .org for years. It's a friendly saying that basicly means, "Let me buy ya beer dude, I think your cool, let's hang out." :)I think I'll bring the saying back to THIS Vice website.