7 CROCKETT BLAZERS!

COOPER&BURNETT

:cool::cool:oh thank you my friend crockett & burnett' date=' i am your brother in arms.:cheers: my friend.:cool:Only In Miami Is Cuba So Far Away :radio::clap::cool:[/quote']Yes. You and I are friends! :thumbsup: We are Brothers in Arms. :prost:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Beach_Vice

• Brother in Arms

• mvnyc

Thank you my friend, for the "SCRAPBOOK SECTION " it s :cool: :cool: and interesting:clap::clap::clap: Thank you we are Brother in Arms i drink with you a Black Jack :cheers:Only In Miami Is Cuba So Far Away:radio::clap::cool:

Thank you my friend' date=' for the "SCRAPBOOK SECTION " it s :cool: :cool: and interesting:clap::clap::clap: Thank you we are Brother in Arms i drink with you a Black Jack :cheers:Only In Miami Is Cuba So Far Away:radio::clap::cool:[/quote']As I tell my friends here on this site, "Let's smoke a beer together". :thumbsup:

okay my friend i give you a beer :cheers: from my country in sachsen- anhalt a hasseröder beer :cheers: :cool:Only In Miami Is Cuba So far Away :radio::clap::cool:

• 4 years later...
On 12/1/2011 at 11:50 PM, Gary1911A1 said:

Very nice. Could you tell us where you got them?

Looks like Versace to me, Because of the label in the neck that says Made in Italy. Most vintage 80s Versace have that same label. Look up eBay.com for example and search for vintage 80s versace blazers.

Edited by pfranze