Location Trivia Level One Participation

widereceiver 88

Our Location Trivia's are very popular and i think we all enjoy them very much. I know that I can't wait for the next challenge, and i'm specifically talking about Level One challenges.Our trivia masters are doing a phenominal job to find these pictures and then to post them.I would like to encourage especially the new "rookie members", as well as those who still qualifies for this Level to participate in as many as u can. Even if u don't get them right the first time, there will always be clues etc.to make it more interesting.So to ALL Level One players, let us support our trivia master(s) in order to keep this thread alive and exciting.Thanx guys.

• 8 months later...

:cool: I think I can't understand!

I am not sure how to answer. Is it the general idea of the location trivia you do not understand or specific rules or procedure? I suggest starting on the first page of level 1 and reading through the previous postings. That should give you a good idea of the thread. We welcome your participation and after you read thru the existing post I will be happy to answer any remaining questions.