Don Johnson&Philip Michael Thomas Costumes up for Auction

alleycat

I came across an article today.There auctioning off some props in California and among them will be Don Johnson and also the jacket Willie Nelson wore in EL VIEJO episode.You see when you read the article they mention Philip but when you go look its only Don and Willie stuff up for auction.They made a mistake mentioning Philip in it.Thought I would clarify the info,sorry about that.http://acn.liveauctioneers.com/index.php/auctions/upcoming-auctions/6053-all-star-cast-to-be-in-premiere-props-auction-dec-10-11http://www.liveauctioneers.com/search?q=miami+vice&addfq=Cooper maybe you might want to get into the auction[ATTACH=CONFIG]5095[/ATTACH]Sonny's shirt and Jacket you see in this photograph is being auctioned

:DOh funny stuff:D - I've never seen an example for such an auction. Too bad that it just is the worst blazer by Sonny for myself. I would have great pleasure to join such an auction once ... and also ... to own one of Crockett's blazers :done: => :happy:.

It would be nice to own the versace suit from Prodigal Son' date='that suit was damn sexy[/quote']Yes - that would be the winning game ! Okay - should there ever be so far ... For you the blazer - For me the trousers :p!

They don't want much for it, do they. That's crazy.$4000+ expected price, I wonder if they have a reserve close to the $200 starting bid. And don't forget the 23% buyers premium.

I agree it's not the coolest of blazers worn by DJ. But in the end, I would love to own something worn by Crockett/DJ (even just one thread from a blazer lol!). I don't think I'd bid on this though because it would be risky not knowing the international shipping fees.

Damn. The winning bids on these items are....."undisclosed".:evil::thumbsdown:I wanted to know what they sold for to kind of gauge how much my stuff would sell at auction to put a value on it. This makes me unhappy. :thumbsdown:

Damn. The winning bids on these items are....."undisclosed".:evil::thumbsdown:I wanted to know what they sold for to kind of gauge how much my stuff would sell at auction to put a value on it. This makes me unhappy. :thumbsdown:

You are absolutely right coop! Very disappointing and annoying!!! Comforted! Your pieces are PRICELESS! They have a very different and a very special sentimental value. Well, maybe not comforted! But ... for me is your collection just unbeatable and priceless.I hope you want not really separate something out of your collection? :eek: All in all, this was a rather opaque and mysterious auction, I think.BE HAPPY!

You are absolutely right coop! Very disappointing and annoying!!! Comforted! Your pieces are PRICELESS! They have a very different and a very special sentimental value. Well' date=' maybe not comforted! But ... for me is your collection just unbeatable and priceless.I hope you want not really separate something out of your collection? :eek: All in all, this was a rather opaque and mysterious auction, I think.BE HAPPY![/quote']Bravo bluepearl, bravo.Your right, of course. But I really wanted to know what something like this would go for. I think my stuff is actually better, but I still would have loved to know. I don't plan on selling anything, but I'd like a value, or a insured value. It was a mysterious auction. Strange.

Dons' jacket and henley shirt were passed in. I registered for it but when the auction started the next morning at 05:00(Australian time) I was at work. I only know my Starting bid was $250USD. Don't know if anyone else bid. They also don't tell you the reserve price.I guess you nver really know what stuff like that is worth until auction, though.

Bravo bluepearl' date=' bravo.Your right, of course. But I really wanted to know what something like this would go for. I think my stuff is actually better, but I still would have loved to know. I don't plan on selling anything, but I'd like a value, or a insured value. It was a mysterious auction. Strange.[/quote']I understand and can empathize with it well! But .... I am calm - very! A L L (!) will keep in the right hands. Thank God! Phew!Oh moment!YOUR STUFF IS BETTER!!!!! :done::clap:

I understand and can empathize with it well! But .... I am calm - very! A L L (!) will keep in the right hands. Thank God! Phew!Oh moment!YOUR STUFF IS BETTER!!!!! :done::clap:

Thanks bluepearl.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• 2 months later...