Miami Vice Convention II will take place on september 2012

alex2b

Yeah, this picture is fantastic - I'll never forget it!!!:happy::clap::clap:Here you get further pics. Unfortunately they aren't always in a high quality because I took them with my handy...On the first pics you can see many VICE articles which were exposed by the fans! Then I took photos of this incredible car - owned by a fan!

post-98-138929648848_thumb.jpg

post-98-13892964885191_thumb.jpg

post-98-13892964885577_thumb.jpg

post-98-13892964885959_thumb.jpg

post-98-13892964886332_thumb.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• DJAngel

• alex2b

• Mr. Calderon

Love your memorabilia :thumbsup: I have some of that' date=' too :DCar is SO COOL :clap:[/quote']I'm with DJAngel, as I too, have some of the memorabilia!

IT WAS AAAAAAAAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE!![/SIZE">

:happy::happy::happy::happy::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap::clap::clap:During next week' date=' you'll get more information, a detailed review. pictures etc. from me. Beforehand, I can say that I conversed with Saundra Santiago 1 hour!!!:happy:Here, you see my picture:

Joe, a big THANK YOU for sharing some of your photos and collectables! :flowers::flowers: VERY COOL! :clap:I look forward to seeing more pics and your review!

Does someone could open a bit more the Miami Vice convention faucett and tell us more stories about it? The news are kinda eyedropping LOLOL :)I loved Saundra singing! :)

Guest MetroVice

Great episode

I sure remember that episode when she sang this and other songs. That episode really showcased her and her true ability to sing and was really great to see her doing what she does so well in real life :thumbsup:I just wish they would have a reunion in Miami at some point' date=' and that DJ and PMT would also attend. I've also wondered why they never had Martin Ferrero (Izzy) attend. Although I know he wasn't considered part of the regular cast, he certainly was in enough episodes and contributed to the essence of [i']Miami Vice.Unfortunately I'll never be able to attend one of these reunions unless they somehow decide to have one in Miami within the next couple years. Sandra Singing this song sure brought some memories back though, and it was nice seeing Olivia sitting next to her :clap:This was the greatest TV show there ever was . . .

I try to write a review in the following days. I can't upload the pics which I made with my camera, because the quality is too high. I have to change it.You'll get more infos in a few days...

I try to write a review in the following days. I can't upload the pics which I made with my camera' date=' because the quality is too high. I have to change it.You'll get more infos in a few days...[/quote']:D :D :D :D :D :D !!!!GREAT !!! I AM LOOKING FORWARD!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::clap:

These look Fantastic!!!I wanted to go very much but it didn’t work out and it feels like such a big miss!The pics are great and our MV heroes look fabulous! Saundra Santiago is still stunning!I have noticed that on Facebook, there is a group for a MV convention in 13-14 April 2013. (http://www.a-llevents.com/)If that is the case, I will God-willing, attend no matter what!!!I also checked out the Vimeo videos and the Facebook group!Thanks again to everyone involved. And a big thanks to this MV community for catering to my MV love!!!

• Administrators
Ella' date=' baby! Tell us more! :)[/quote']Honey, sorry to disappoint you - but I couldn't attend unfortunately :rain::evil::thumbsdown:BUT: I just got the video material from the event from Alex. Means: I'm working on a FTR II DVD - it will take some time, but I will keep you posted about the progress.The dvd will contain the whole sessions with the actors and some other clips around the event.:fireworks:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry - currently, I've no time to write a review because I've to work until late afternoon and then I've to study law...:pBut I won't forget, you'll get the rewiev for sure, but maybe in a few weeks.

It is extremely difficult to sing with no accompaniment but Saundra did it beautifully! :clap:Especially since this is a hard song to sing. She was under rated in Miami Vice.