Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• DJAngel

• alex2b

• Mr. Calderon

• Administrators

A new trailer for French Twist Reunion II is now available here:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSzg5dbJAbo

If you live in North America, France might as well be the moon.I'm still not entirely sure how you guys pull this off, but best wishes to you.That said, this thread is a bit like showing a dog a ball, making a throwing motion, then hiding the ball behind your back.

If you live in North America' date=' France might as well be the moon.I'm still not entirely sure how you guys pull this off, but best wishes to you.That said, this thread is a bit like showing a dog a ball, making a throwing motion, then hiding the ball behind your back.[/quote']LOL! :)I would have thought the USA would have been the more popular location for this convention to be held?

LOL! :)I would have thought the USA would have been the more popular location for this convention to be held?

You'd think ... but these French organizers have some kind of magic mojo! (And they will NOT reveal their secrets!!!)All in fun, my international friends. I admire and envy you.

Organizational management and other thingsConcur on the organizers being tight-lipped on the mojo. To me, it's all the behind the scenes stuff that makes things interesting. I don't desire to know any specifics that delve into the privacy of the actors. I don't know if I'll ever go into business myself one day, but I will never get tired of learning new things. As one who leads/plans/organizes, I would still like to know how everything was conceived and how it unfolded - surely it is too much for two or three people to put together; but am I being selfish for expressing this interest?Stop me if I've said this before, but one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen was in Paris. She was one of the few perfect '10s' I've ever seen. Our eyes met while she was doing something with a lump of dough through the glass window of a panaderie and my heart stopped. A resplendent blonde, it was like seeing a version of Beverly D'Angelo in her 20s. I hope people that right off the bat tell themselves, "No, it's too far, I'm too busy, etc." will at least - stop - clear their thoughts, and reconsider. Travelling abroad can be done inexpensively to some degree, or even with the help of a travel agent. There is plenty of time to plan. I know "the devil is in the details", that is always my biggest obstacle. But some of you U.S. die-hards should maybe give it a go this time. I hope to hear some from this huge international group of fans will think it over and live it up!

If you live in North America' date=' France might as well be the moon...[/quote']Come on, at a price of 360 Euros you can get a flight Miami-Paris and back. I guess to the moon it would be more expensive.:radar:

You'd think ... but these French organizers have some kind of magic mojo! (And they will NOT reveal their secrets!!!)All in fun' date=' my international friends. I admire and envy you.[/quote']Whaou !! magic mojo, it's good, thank you. I don't know if we have the magic mojo, but we're just fans. I'm pretty glad this year, because we'll get our fabulous guests and the fabulous cars (testarossa & daytona) among others.I want just to say 2 words "thank you " and "Come". It will be a fabulous week-end guys, and we'll be at Disneyland Paris. ;)Alex

• 1 month later...

Tempting!Wow this looks tempting! I suppose I have time to learn French between now and then haha. I went to the site and it looks like the Gold and VIP tickets are already sold out, which is disappointing...if I'm coming from the states I'd definitely want the best tickets available. What am I already missing out on?Thanks for putting this together, amazing work.-Brian

Wow this looks tempting! I suppose I have time to learn French between now and then haha. I went to the site and it looks like the Gold and VIP tickets are already sold out' date=' which is disappointing...if I'm coming from the states I'd definitely want the best tickets available. What am I already missing out on?Thanks for putting this together, amazing work.-Brian[/quote']Hi Brian,it's great if you coming from USA, we have already fans from Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and France of course. This evening I put 3 more VIP's Tickets and 1 more Gold Ticket, so if you want one..... TIME IS NOW !!!! ;-)William Russ told me he looking forward for coming for meet the fans.http://www.a-llevents.comthanks for your support !!!Best Alex

William Russ told me he looking forward for coming for meet the fans. Alex

This is AWESOME!! You can actually meet "EVAN"!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Has Olivia Brown decided to be a guest this year? I thought I saw her listed as a guest.I don't know how your able to do this convention, but your a miracle worker! :prost: I'm still amazed (we all are) on how this is possible, and how well you have organized these events. I'm still in Awe! WELL DONE MY FRIEND!! :thumbsup::clap:

I'm in awe that they still won't tell us how they're pulling this off. Somebody involved must be a 'Trust Fund Pirate' with sacks of cash.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Alex has done an INCREDIBLE job doing what she did for the first convention' date=' even Michael Talbott said on the DVD that what she did was incredible to get three American actors in three different cities to France. But he also said he would like a bigger audience. If it were held in L.A. (where most actors live (L.A. & New York) ) or in Miami where the show was filmed, more people would show up. If not, if it's in France, I'm afraid the fan turn up would be just the same.As Alex has said, She lives in France, and can't do this in another city in another country, as it's hard enough trying to put these together in her own country. My hat is off to you Alex, you have already done the impossible! I'm already impressed with what you have done. Nobody else has done what you have done. You are AWESOME!In order for there to be a convention in the U.S., we can't rely on Alex for that, it's just too much work for one person in another country to do. If we ever get a convention here in the U.S., an American will have to do it. Too bad nobody here knows someone at UNIVERSAL, or knows who to talk to at UNIVERSAL who handles STAR TREK conventions. MIAMI VICE doesn't quite have the fan following as STAR TREK, so, it's almost a given UNIVERSAL would have no interest. It would have to be done by a private individual.Without major funding, it most likely would still be fairly small here in the U.S.. Promoting is very expensive.-COOP[/quote']Some good points Coop :D