• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• DJAngel

• alex2b

• Mr. Calderon

Did Olivia Brown attend?Will there be a DVD of the event?

Yes, Olivia was at the convention. Lots of photos of Olivia, Saundra, Michael, and John are posted on Facebook :D

Yes' date=' Olivia was at the convention. Lots of photos of Olivia, Saundra, Michael, and John are posted on Facebook :D[/quote']Im sorry my dumbness but, could you put the link here? Thx in advance.

Not a member of Facebook' date=' no real interest in joining. Rats![/quote']I was a member, Coop, but I quit. Too many so called "friends" and too much silly B.S.I could sign in just to see the results of the MV Convention, then quit again...LOL. Maybe....MAYBE!

I was a member' date=' Coop, but I quit. Too many so called "friends" and too much silly B.S.I could sign in just to see the results of the MV Convention, then quit again...LOL. Maybe....MAYBE![/quote']What you wrote sure isn't making me decide to join! Not sure what I'd get out of it. I don't post pictures of my head :), or tell too much about myself. This site is my facebook. :)

I was a member' date=' Coop, but I quit. Too many so called "friends" and too much silly B.S.I could sign in just to see the results of the MV Convention, then quit again...LOL. Maybe....MAYBE![/quote']I was on there at one point as well, but my girlfriend insisted I get off because of all the female "friends" I had. Have no desire to return...

I was on there at one point as well' date=' but my girlfriend insisted I get off because of all the female "friends" I had. Have no desire to return...[/quote']Happy girlfriend, happy life! :thumbsup:Still want to know how things went at the convention. How many showed up? Was video taken, and will it be sold? What new things did we learn from the stars? Did Michael Talbott bring any more collectibles from the show?

Laughing at all the comments about FB :) Agree :rolleyes:I thought at least one of the fans who posted on Facebook was probably a member on this website, so I figured the pictures would be posted here. Since no one has posted them here, I will do it.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

:radio: DJAngel to the rescue!! :radio: :clap:Great Pictures! Thanks DJAngel for coming to the rescue! :thumbsup:

Welcome, Coop :D I shared info on Facebook about this website. Most of the fans were from Europe, I think. A few speak English and post on Facebook both French and English translation when they post. Anway, just want people here to see the pics from the convention ;)

What you wrote sure isn't making me decide to join! Not sure what I'd get out of it. I don't post pictures of my head :)' date=' or tell too much about myself. This site is my facebook. :)[/quote']If you posted pictures of just your head no one would know it was you unless you told them... Who would guess that floating, bodiless heads were really the missing part of the great Coop jigsaw puzzle?!?:p

I wanted to go sooo badly, but unfortunately I had to study so much, as I had to write chemistry only two days later. I pray there will be another convention in the future, that would be a dream come true. :)Keep any information and pictures coming :)

@DJANGEL:THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am so happy to find these pics now also here !Oh yes.. they all are to watch at FB and I have done that already for a few times.only:HERE (!).... HERE AT THIS PLACE THEY BELONG TO!!!It is totally different to watch at them here in *THE COLOURS OF OUR COMMUNITY*as in the no name frames at FB !My heart opens :happy: wide to see the crew have still fun to the topic and of course...if I look at the ladies....:eek:is it true all has ended already 25 years ago????? NOT TO BELIEVE !!!!Seems MV is better as Botox or anything else to stay young !!!!:D:)WE ALL here are the very best example for that !! :thumbsup::clap::balloon:Thanks to all !!!! who have taken care and made it possible the event could start for a second time. THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT EFFORT !!!!