Episode 46; Stone's War

C Glide

Is Stone in handcuffs? Could this scene have taken place between the car chase and the OCB exterior shot?

10 hours ago, airtommy said:

Is Tubbs wearing a bathrobe???

Yes, very interesting scene. Sadly it wasn't used in episode. :(

Maybe CGlide has the production notes for this ep to find out what scene was filmed here. As Tubbs is in a bathrobe and Crockett wears the same clothes as at the airport when he picked up Stone, I assume that he tried to stash Stone in Tubbs apartment. Maybe that is the reason why Crockett says in the ep  something like "I'll bring you to the safest place I know....". Stone: "Is this the cut?" And Crockett answers like: " now as you mention it". Interestingly, these lines are spoken in a voice-over which would indicate that they cut the deleted scene here and added the voice over in order to explain the rest.

• Like 4

Michael Mann must have stepped in and intervened when he realized that they were breaking Vice Maxim #5:  Thou Shalt Not Show Rico's Dwelling.

Edited by airtommy
  • Like 2

Just watched this episode last nite - good to see the Ferrari on Highway 27 heading to the Opa-Locka landing strip.First and only time they shot on this Highway I believe just north of Hialeah :dance2:

• 8 months later...

Stones War - West Avenue , Miami Beach 2017 - a few shots I took this Evening ( also seen in "Down for the Count" (Part 2) and "Freefall" to name a few). This was taken at 16th Street looking south :D:done:

IMG_9105.JPG

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Matt5 said:

West Avenue looking to 15th Terrace and 15th St from 16th St :D:done:

Do you use a tripod for your night-time pictures?

15 hours ago, airtommy said:

Do you use a tripod for your night-time pictures?

No tripod - this was taken with new IPhone which has a very good camera particularly for nite  shots  :done:

1 hour ago, Matt5 said:

No tripod - this was taken with new IPhone which has a very good camera particularly for nite  shots  :done:

The pics aren't blurry at all.  You have a steady hand.

Just now, airtommy said:

The pics aren't blurry at all.  You have a steady hand.

Nite shots are tricky but the new IPhone seems very well equipped for these type of shots !:D

• 1 year later...

A few from last year when I visited this location in Miami Gardens - formerly known as Love 94 Studios (also seen in Season 4s “Amen... Send Money”)

5421A039-7B1A-4564-A9EF-E0EBD3AB1801.jpeg

0EB02EF8-436F-42BA-B685-E2FD4909A92E.jpeg

302F0E0C-424A-4BDB-A96C-6F1F2515D683.jpeg

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Ira Stone hostage house, 

First picture as January 2017 when I visited the location and in the second picture as the house appeared in the Summer of 1986 in the second episode of Season 3:hippie:

EA4CDDF6-AE20-4C17-A41A-A5DB80C55BAF.jpeg

70F05D89-E257-4322-A623-310ACE001281.jpeg

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Jeremy said he would have to confirm the following location- well this was filmed at Miami International Airport concourse D (lower level) it’s been modernised completely (windows, panels etc) but this is where Sonny met his old friend again when he picked him up at the airport. 

31825A1C-BAB1-4884-ADB5-122A53031BE3.jpeg

8E76D1A3-842F-4558-9D3F-3969673B9FC2.png

• Like 3