5 PICTURE PHOTOSHOOT (CROCKETT AND TUBBS)

COOPER&BURNETT

Hmm I dont know, it does seem odd for him to be wearing it as it was noted that in the hitlist that one of the watches bit the dust and it was noted as being an expensive gold one, and we know he had an ebel watch for S2 onwards and was seen wearing it in public outside of the show. but there is another possibility it could be Zitos gun which was a smith and wesson 659 that looks exactly like the 645 except its much smaller as its in 9mm (.35 caliber) rather than .45 like the 645 Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bildit would explain why its not fitting the holster that well and why the rear sight seems so far forward in the holster vs how the 645 looked in Don's holster in S3 which you can see here when he's asking about his replacement for the daytona here.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMfbMoJnY5g

http://www.imfdb.org/w/images/a/ad/S%26W659.jpgEingefügtes Bildit would explain why its not fitting the holster that well and why the rear sight seems so far forward in the holster vs how the 645 looked in Don's holster in S3 which you can see here when he's asking about his replacement for the daytona here.

Those are some sweet looking guns bro! Wouldn't mind owning one.When it comes to the watch being destroyed in HIT LIST by the squib, they just replaced it with a back up on hand for the next shot.From what I can remember, Don was given an EBEL watch when they gave the show some to use in the show (the show was also most likely given one for a back up too for the advertisement like when FERRARI gave the show the testarossa. Don owned a Testarossa as well, and most likely was given one.).

Actually I got kinda lucky in that regard as the first gun I ever shot under my fathers tutelage at 13 was a rare steel framed model 39 in 9mm from 1962, complete with an out of production Micro Machining corp aftermarket rear sight that is also quite rare.Eingefügtes Bildhttp://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Smith_%26_Wesson_Model_39only about I think a 1000 or less made before they swiched over to alloy frames for the rest of the 39's run and Zito's gun is basically an all stainless steel version of it and crockett's is a sized up stainless steel version of it for .45 acp, hence why I know so much about it despite not having any experience with the second gen smiths onwardsFYI first gen is two numbers like model 39, second is three like 639/645 and third is four numbers like the 4506 and the 6 denotes stainless which means it was made at the earliest in the late 1970's and 5 with the newer models denotes blued like with the 4505.and their about 1/4th the price of a bren ten, 350 - 750 for anything between 9mm to .45 and they even made 10mm's that are regarded as being very close to the bren in feel as the man who overhauled them for the third gen for smith and wesson, (IE crocketts 4506 and the 1006) Wayne Novak of Novak sights was a bren ten fan and their also noted for being vitrually indestructible vs a minimal of 1500 for a bren ten and a max of 2500 with its hit and miss QC as the smiths were made for the police and civilians in bulk and the ex cops who used them still really like them and prefer them over the glocks they were given as their replacements in the 90's as a steel frame conducts far less heat than an alloy frames that tend to feel sticky after shooting them for awhile and feels better than either that in the hand or a modern polymer framed guns like the glock or kel tec.and with the testarossa I believe he was given one in 89' a silver one no less after the show ended but he also had a porsche 959 and I'm not really sure whatever happened to either but the testarossa was reported as being sold a few years ago before the nash bridges court case got settled and he ended up with 20 mill out of the deal.hell that's also probably also the reason why it was reported he blew the cuda's engine in Nash Bridges in the first episode as the max RPM of the 340 in it was about 3,600 vs about double that for the testarossa as he was probably used to the testarossa and had forgotten about that rule, shift before 3,400!hell even on the big block 454's and 427's vette's your supposed to shift at a max of 4,000 rpm and only get on it after its reaches an engine running temp of 150 degrees, although the normal fully warmed up temp is about 190 I believe.

Yeah but its not thee rolex or rolex replica he wore" data-date=" its a silver one, the one he used in S1 was gold with a silver face, thats a silver with a gold face[video=youtube;sqQUkiFNVT4">

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqQUkiFNVT4 it might actually be his own personal rolex and with the smith and bren you can tell its the smith by the gloss grips of the early 645's like his Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bildhttp://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Miami_Vice_-_Season_3Eingefügtes Bildas the 645 came out in 85' with those on it and was made till 88' when it had matt plastic grips on it and that's when it was replaced by the 4506 which crockett upgraded to in S5 that had a polished slide to show up better on the camera and the fact that it has no hump ontop of it where the manual firing pin block is

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnPMoU288fk

Eingefügtes Bild the slide is reflective while the one on the bren is matt and the back of the grip is flat like on the 645 and the 1911 Eingefügtes Bildand the bren actually has matt/semi gloss plastic grips on it that look a hell of alot like modern hogue grips although those are made out of rubber.Eingefügtes Bildand I swear I'm really starting to think I have a photographic memory
Great shots:D

Great shots:D
thanks these are from the internet movie firearms' date=' but my work is in the glossary for the photos and the car section.[/quote']I agree, those are some good shots.