5 PICTURE PHOTOSHOOT (CROCKETT AND TUBBS)

COOPER&BURNETT

• Administrators

I like that last pic. It looks like they're trying so hard to be serious that they're ready to bust out laughing. :thumbsup:

Very :cool: pictures of the most handsome guys' date='Don est tres beauThanks so much for sharing them Coop[/quote']Oh, you are quite welcome!

Great athmospheric (can I say that?:)) pictures COOP! I love it' date='thanks my friend and happy holidays![/quote']Yeah, the scenery and lighting are fantastic! Happy Holidays to you too sir!

I like that last pic. It looks like they're trying so hard to be serious that they're ready to bust out laughing. :thumbsup:

I bet they did! :)

Great pics' date=' Coop!:clap: I haven´t seen them before, but really enjoyed watching them. Thanks a lot for sharing them with us![/quote']Anytime I post photos of PMT......I ALWAYS think of you. :thumbsup:

Excellent pics COOPS. HAve not seen these before. Again thanks for sharing them.:clap::clap:

I'm a man of many suprises. ;)

Coop' date=' Thank You for starting my day in the best way - Don & Philip :thumbsup:[/quote']It is the best way to start your day! C&T are AWESOME!!

Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild

hmmm that's not the bren in that holster, it looks like the 645 and its not fitting well in that holster, maybe a pre production 3rd season photo shoot or a middle to the end of the second season shoot with the 645 in the bren's holster.kinda fits actually as watching "Sons And Lovers" it seemed like Crockett should have lost his bren ten after they took it from him at the begining of the episode as he just magically has it back towards the end of the episode.

Interesting observation! Never noticed, but your the gun expert. :thumbsup:The clothes they are wearing, Crockett's haircut, and the fact that Crockett is wearing a Rolex, indicates it's from Season One.

Eingefügtes BildYeah but its not thee rolex or rolex replica he wore, its a silver one, the one he used in S1 was gold with a silver face, thats a silver with a gold face

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqQUkiFNVT4

it might actually be his own personal rolex and with the smith and bren you can tell its the smith by the gloss grips of the early 645's like his Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bildhttp://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Miami_Vice_-_Season_3Eingefügtes Bildas the 645 came out in 85' with those on it and was made till 88' when it had matt plastic grips on it and that's when it was replaced by the 4506 which crockett upgraded to in S5 that had a polished slide to show up better on the camera and the fact that it has no hump ontop of it where the manual firing pin block is

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnPMoU288fk

Eingefügtes Bild the slide is reflective while the one on the bren is matt and the back of the grip is flat like on the 645 and the 1911 Eingefügtes Bildand the bren actually has matt/semi gloss plastic grips on it that look a hell of alot like modern hogue grips although those are made out of rubber.Eingefügtes Bildand I swear I'm really starting to think I have a photographic memory

In the pictures it does look like Sonny has a 645 in his holster. My Bren has the dull pebble grain finish Sonny's Bren had. I do believe the Bren Ten Grips were farmed out to Hogue who also made wooden grips for the Bren. Hop Vltor announces the Bren at SHOT next month. Even then I'll wait to get excited when I really see one in a shop for sale. Learned my lesson in 2010.

yeah it's the last call for vltor for me as well, that's the reason why I've been holding off with the 645, as I want to try something new and different with the bren ten that I cant really do that with an original and I like the bren alot more than the 645, I want to beadblast the frame in addtion to the hard chromed slide to reduce the sharp contrast between the matt slide and the polished up frame as I'm much more a fan of matt finishes than shiney ones, atleast when it comes to stainless.basically do this:Eingefügtes Bildto Crockett's bren ten which I cant in good faith do to an original, plus if the three lines on the frame that act like checkering do bother my hand I'd have to have them removed, another reason why I cant really go for an original in this matter, plus the price and everything else.if nothing comes of it ill be starting the smith project up which I've already talked about already, ironically though of all the 645's I found one new in box just like his in S3 plus a 4506 with a scrapped up slide with stock sights and a square trigger guard which just might be begging for the same treatment as the 1006 in the above photo or the S5 treatment and with the S5 treament it looks good as long as the slide doesnt have any circles in it from polishing the slide, which some of them do have, his included.

Eingefügtes BildYeah but its not thee rolex or rolex replica he wore' date=' its a silver one, the one he used in S1 was gold with a silver face, thats a silver with a gold faceit might actually be his own personal rolex [/quote']The rolex looking silver looks like it could be a trick of light.. I blew the shot up as much as I could, and it does look silver. The face is clearly gold, but the band could be reflecting the lighting lamps directed at them, as that is not natural lighting on them. Also, that is a Jubliee bracelett Crockett is wearing, not the President bracelett that is more common for him to wear. Crockett did, in fact, wear the gold dayjust jubilee bracelett Rolex in a few episodes of season one. It can be seen very clearly in the teaser of MADE OF EACH OTHER.Eingefügtes BildIn this shot, under harsh light, it too almost looks silver, but when he moves around in the scene, it clearly is gold.The only time I've ever seen Crockett wear a silver rolex, was in PRE PILOT photos, before principle photography. I have 8x10 photos of it which were portrait photoshoot shots, and it was a silver rolex that was two tone (with gold down the middle of the band of a jubilee bracelett) and a gold face. It's also possible that that is the same watch just used in early photoshoots.I have another photo of Crockett wearing a jublilee bracelett gold Rolex watch in a photoshoot that made it on the cover of SOLDIER OF FORTUNE magazine.