MERRY CHRISTMAS 2011

aussiefan

OK. I will get in early.I want to wish everyone at miamiviceonline a very Merry Christmas and a happy safe and prosperous New Year.This has to be the best, not just fan forum site, but the best forum site on the net. The friendship support, assistance and generosity shown by all members is unbelievable. To not just be able to discuss miami vice(for which there is no more informed place) but all sorts of issues and topics is second to none.Merry Christmas everyone. And three cheers to all in this community:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thanks Aussiefan, a Merry X-mas to you too!:thumbsup:I love Australia!:cool:

OK. I will get in early.I want to wish everyone at miamiviceonline a very Merry Christmas and a happy safe and prosperous New Year.This has to be the best' date=' not just fan forum site, but the best forum site on the net. The friendship support, assistance and generosity shown by all members is unbelievable. To not just be able to discuss miami vice(for which there is no more informed place) but all sorts of issues and topics is second to none.Merry Christmas everyone. And three cheers to all in this community:cheers::cheers::cheers:[/quote']

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5160[/ATTACH]You have been there for me when its good and very,very bad,You are a great group of people and have made many friends in my stay here on the site.All the best to you and your families

post-10210-13892964049231_thumb.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMASMERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE AT MIAMI VICE COUMMUNITY I HOPE YOUR YEAR GO GREAT THIS A GREAT SITE :D:shout::balloon::balloon: I LOVE YOU ALL YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME!!!!!

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy & prosperous New Year. I've had another brilliant year on this site & here's to another good year of location sleuthing online and on the ground with other members. Also a massive thank you to all the moderators & "behind the scenes people" who have made this THE best Vice site :clap: :clap: :balloon: :balloon:

• Administrators

Yes it's that time of the year again and I'd just like to welcome our new members (and remind our older members) to check out everything in this "Season's Greetings" section. It's a Christmas celebration in classic Vice style! In it you will find everything from special holiday recipes to classic Christmas carols re-written in Miami Vice style. Don't miss my personal favorite "T'was The Night Before Christmas"! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all our members!Enjoy!

Yes it's that time of the year again and I'd just like to welcome our new members (and remind our older members) to check out everything in this "Season's Greetings" section. It's a Christmas celebration in classic Vice style! In it you will find everything from special holiday recipes to classic Christmas carols re-written in Miami Vice style. Don't miss my personal favorite "T'was The Night Before Christmas"! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all our members!Enjoy!

Just read "t'was the night before christmas". Absolutely brilliant:clap::clap::clap:

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to everyone on this side. I´m very happy to be part of this great community. To be with you helped me through very hard times, but now I´m very happy and, believe it or not, the forum is it guilty with that.

I Would like to wish everybody a happy Xmas time.and for 2012 a lot of health, luck, love, friendship and dreams.I haven't been here lately because of private circumstances. I miss this site and his members very much.I really hope I can be here more next year.

OK. I will get in early.I want to wish everyone at miamiviceonline a very Merry Christmas and a happy safe and prosperous New Year.This has to be the best' date=' not just fan forum site, but the best forum site on the net. The friendship support, assistance and generosity shown by all members is unbelievable. To not just be able to discuss miami vice(for which there is no more informed place) but all sorts of issues and topics is second to none.Merry Christmas everyone. And three cheers to all in this community:cheers::cheers::cheers:[/quote']Well said, aussiefan. Cheers to that, matey! :cheers:Seasons Greetings, to everyone! :glossy:

Wishing everyone here a very Merry Christmas! :xmas: And for those who perhaps don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you enjoy the holidays!This has been my first year here, and it has been so unbelievably amazing :thumbsup: Looking forward to another great year on here in 2012.Cheers to everyone :cheers:

:xmas::dance2::gift::cheers::xmas:♫♪♫ I wish you a Merry Christmas – I wish you a Merry Christmas ♪♫♫♪♫ I wish you a Merry Christmas - ♪and a really good time!♫♪♫